Team List NRL 2019 Round 6 - Warriors vs Cowboys TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sledge

Sledge

I’m quickly losing all faith in Kearney, if we lose this game to the Bottom placed Cowboys the media surely have to hit him up with the tough questions about why he is keeping underperforming-players in the team, Kata and Blair the main ones.

Reactions: 2 users
Sup42

Sup42

Darcy Waldergrave was pretty good at bringing up fan angst about Kata.

Kearney as you can imagine dug his heels in, his excuse for Kata not setting up Fusitua was "Sol only touched the ball four times".

It's a shame Radio can't risk saying "Manu and Davids Careers are Sol destroyed"

If they did bring up the reduction in rate of Trys (evidence in other words) they would lose Kearney from the Station tbf.

Reactions: 8 users
Sledge

Sledge

Kearney as you can imagine dug his heels in, his excuse for Kata not setting up Fusitua was "Sol only touched the ball four times".

It's a shame Radio can't risk saying "Manu and Davids Careers are Sol destroyed"

If they did bring up the reduction in rate of Trys (evidence in other words) they would lose Kearney from the Station tbf.
Next thing you know will be Fusitua leaving the club because of it. Needed Mark Watson giving Kearney shit, where is he now?

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

A crippled team against a team of cripples. It's gonna be a cripple fight.

Herbert looks the goods. Fast, excellent passing at full speed, kicks off both feet, plays anywhere in the back line and he's a good defender. Not as good as a corked leg Kata unfortunately.
C14EEE4E E004 48CE B1B0 F4C8E3C2BE01

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Loztralianz

Loztralianz

So SK goes into his siege mentality once more. His favourites are his favourites and they mean more to him than actual results. They also mean more to him than growing the club. They also mean more to him than his relationship with the Warriors members and fans.

Reactions: 5 users
Sledge

Sledge

So SK goes into his siege mentality once more. His favourites are his favourites and they mean more to him than actual results. They also mean more to him than growing the club. They also mean more to him than his relationship with the Warriors members and fans.
If it carry’s on they might mean more to him than his job........

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I must be watching a different Patrick Herbert. Sure he had a massive trial against a bunch of coasting Tigers but I haven't seen anything from him in ISP that makes him a standout ready for FG. Actually most of the ISP side isn't suitable for FG which may explain SK's attitude to keeping the likes of Kata.
My point exactly

Reactions: 1 user
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Maybe I am blind, but I have seen nobody stand out in that ISP forward pack except Preston Riki, and he is probably too young for FG anyway.
Don't forget the forgotten man Mr Sao.

I really don't understand Sk's thinking. You would have to be a bear of little brain (he obviously is) to not notice that some players are not cutting it. WTF are Smith, Iro and Stacey doing as well. Surely they have some say?

I'm becoming more disillusioned with this clown in charge

Reactions: 6 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor

Manu ended his own career here. Did he go on and play anywhere else?

No Shaun Johnson and Harris feeding Fusitua also makes a massive difference to his try scoring. I'm still waiting for Ken to leap up the try scoring charts now Kata isn't next to him.

Reactions: 3 users
jsmooove

jsmooove

Don't forget the forgotten man Mr Sao.

I really don't understand Sk's thinking. You would have to be a bear of little brain (he obviously is) to not notice that some players are not cutting it. WTF are Smith, Iro and Stacey doing as well. Surely they have some say?

I'm becoming more disillusioned with this clown in charge
my theory is the team is being picked on who trains the hardest. Its an attempt to try fine tune the culture of the club. but now we have the issue that the hardest trainers in the club arent performing on the field but are still picked. just a theory on why some guys are picked over and over again.

Reactions: 7 users
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Sol had a try assist from a pass, which is more than Beale or Hiku offered on the weekend.

Reactions: 1 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Kearney my man.

Dont let the haters get to you.

That's a solid team.

Only missing a ginger.

Reactions: 1 users
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Kearney my man.

Dont let the haters get to you.

That's a solid team.

Only missing a ginger.
Ginga
Didn't they dye their hair orange for some reason or another a few years back? Manu looked hilarious but it may suit Sol.

Trugoy

Trugoy

Ok, so none of the ISP centres are really demanding selection, fair enough, but we have an international centre in Beale, no superstar but solid at worst, fit and waiting in the wings while Kata, continues to play well below average yet keeps getting picked, while the coach makes excuses for him.
I’ve tried hard to keep giving Kearney the benefit of the doubt, hoping he’s onto something with Kata that’s found to finally come our game day.
But fuck man, surely enough as enough, this is becoming a joke.
Give Beale the spot man! And I’ve never really rated the dude.
Kata, best case scenario, is out of form.
Make him accountble for such rubbish performances and send him back to ISP and sort it out!
Stuff this same old same old crap!

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.