General NRL 2019 Round 6 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexM

AlexM

Latrell Mitchell , so angry.
Wouldn't want to meet a bloke like that.
The type of guy who strangles chooks.

thebroverine

thebroverine

Latrell Mitchell the new GI.

Man the Storm will be so pissed for next week especially after that poor start. FML

Chief

Chief

Latrell Mitchell the new GI.

Man the Storm will be so pissed for next week especially after that poor start. FML

Latrell is a superstar. Just needs to keep his ego in check and he will be a great.

I reckon a good start from the storm will be good for us. If they start well and we defend well to begin with and only let one or two through I reckon we will take confidence in that and kick on. But then also ill be looking out for some pigs flying across the stadium.

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Jeez, the Warriors could get smashed in the ANZAC Day game.

Mr Brownstone

Andrew Johns played for Newcadtle when they had his brother in the halves and the Kimmorley brothers in the reserves. Things have changed in the Hunter.
Yes I'm well aware of the team they had back then however unfortunately they couldn't win without Joey. Anyway this is boring, let's move on.

pbrown01123

pbrown01123

Contributor
well, compadres, that ( storm v roosters) is the benchmark. A great game from two teams who understand 'the process*' and yet, when possible, can go to their natural skills.

It was good to see the storm knocked out of their robotic stride for a good while.

* the process - where every player knows what his job is, accepts responsibility for it, does it to the best of his ability, and trusts the rest of the team to do the same.

Last edited:
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
well, compadres, that ( storm v roosters) is the benchmark. A great game from two teams who understand 'the process*' and yet, when possible, can go to their natural skills.

It was good to see the storm knocked out of their robotic stride for a good while.

* the process - where every player knows what his job is, accepts responsibility for it, does it to the best of his ability, and trusts the rest of the team to do the same.
That was an absolute beauty of a game, usually games with that much hype are fizzers. That Roosters attack when it clicks into gear is unstoppable, and to think they were missing Tauk, Morris, Hall, Liu, Friend.

Will be interesting to see how they navigate through Origin with Keary, Cordner, Chricton, Latrell, Teddy likely picked and possibly Radley/Friend if injuries were to occur at a stretch. If they can manage that, and still have fire in the belly come finals time then it'll be some sort of effort to go b2b.

Reactions: FuNQie and bruce
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Warriors Recruitment Manager
Contributor
And how about the game from Sitili Tupouniua. Reminds me of a young gangly Steve Rapira when he was good at the Cowboys, before coming to Club Med in AK.

Imagine having reserve graders come in and do a job like that, nice headache to have for Robinson.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
And how about the game from Sitili Tupouniua. Reminds me of a young gangly Steve Rapira when he was good at the Cowboys, before coming to Club Med in AK.

Imagine having reserve graders come in and do a job like that, nice headache to have for Robinson.
One still has to ask how they fit all that talent under the salary cap. Not disputing the club are at their best for decades, but just asking that obvious question.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
did you go to an all boys boarding school?
You know what goes on at all boys boarding schools? :eek:
Jeez, the Warriors could get smashed in the ANZAC Day game.
They will know their backs are to the wall. They often pull finger when that happens. Ok we don't have a speedster like Ado Carr, or man mountains like big Jessie and Solomona, but we have some talent as well, especially Peta Hiku in the halves. I think he might be like Phil Collins was to Genesis. I am sure everybody knows what I mean by that.

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death
Status
Not open for further replies.