General NRL 2019 Round 6 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
snake77

snake77

Really need Storm to have a dig, and get close in the 2nd. If it blows out, I fear for our safety next week. Will be having nightmares of last years Anzac all week at this rate.
I was telling my wife how the Storm play today at home while we play tomorrow but need to travel. So even though its already a short turn around they get an extra day plus no travel. Got the makings of a good ambush.

Add in Bellamy on their case to lift standards if they get pumped tonight.

Viking

Viking

Storm just seems to be missing the X factor they've always enjoyed in the past. Vunivalu is stuck in second gear and Ado Carr is hardly used in the game. Can't see them winning this, offloads are killing them.

BiggerD

BiggerD

May as well give the Roosters the trophy now... absolute weapons across the park.

Roosters missing Manu, Taukeiaho, Lui and Friend. Still don't miss a step.
I hate to say it but the Roosters look way too good for any other teams.
In fact they could be ruining the NRL because they are too good.

And unless they have some major injuries or have a bad curry on the eve of the GF, I cannot see them being beaten.
Some of the Rooster tries are unbelievable..

Reactions: Viking
Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
The only real difference between these teams and the Warriors is that they have guys that can all pass the ball well.

Thats the one area of what I am seeing that we cant do.

• Haha
Reactions: FuNQie and Rizzah
Chief

Chief

The Storm maybe off their game tonight but gee they would still be all over us playing like this. Roosters are just playing at another level. I get to see the warriors once a year and last year was not a good first game for the father in law. Going by myself this year but i still think ill be buying a few trays of beers to get me through. Kata better learn to tackle.

enterthewarrior

The only real difference between these teams and the Warriors is that they have guys that can all pass the ball well.

Thats the one area of what I am seeing that we cant do.
And good defence and attack

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Defence
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Keary off will make this interesting.

Dumb play by Munster.

Rizzah

Rizzah