• E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
jsmooove

jsmooove

way better attitude in defence

Jazz should only ever be hooker when we have an in game injury. I do love some of his dummy half work but over all he should be there more than a few tackles a game

I like Chanel Harris-Tavita. he takes on the line and gives us something different to a younger blake green clone

Reactions: 8 users
ryno

ryno

Yus, all my negativity and betting on the Titans resulted in a win!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Miket12

Miket12

Did Green come off only as a precaution or is his injury worse than I thought it was?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
James W

James W

That game was like sex with an 80 year old. We won, but the aftermath is rather concerning...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Ref did everything he could to help the Titans, the Titans did everything they could to help us.

Reactions: 10 users
snake77

snake77

After two real bad losses is there a more Warriors way to start a game than kicking out on the full and giving away a penalty. I supposed scoring off the field kick would be the other one.

Good to get a win still not totally confident.

Reactions: 8 users

enterthewarrior

Win is a win but we shouldn't get carried away as it was against the Titans. Rabbitohs will be a good test but unfortunately no chance of a win against them. Rabbitohs by at least 30

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

... Kearney walks into sheds: “ligi, Lawton, it’s time to go back into the box now”, Lawton tries to run but Beale’s hand creeps out and grabs him, dragging him back in. AK tries to pass out a message “tell my wife I love her”, but Stacey burns him with one of his after match darts. The box shuts and is wheeled away. A single tear runs down Ken Maumalo’s cheek that he quickly wipes away before anyone else sees. Kata still waits...

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Stone

Stone

A win is a win is a win

Much better display of attitude but hard to get too enthused about that win when the Tits were so poor for majority of the match

Solid debut from Chanel Harris-Tavita & I'm looking forward to seeing more of our young gun in the future

Don't understand why SK persists with using Tevaga for so long at dummy half when Lawton is such an obvious superior option for that role

If our whole pack ran like Bunty we'd be fuck'n fearsome up front

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck best on the pitch by a long shot … as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users
Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Really like Lawton at hooker, he would have been more impressive if Tevaga hadnt stolen more minutes off him.

Reactions: 14 users
BiggerD

BiggerD

I duuno.. I remember when I used to see nice well placed kicks for Manu or Fusitua to run onto & score on the wing.
I ain't seeing many well placed kicks to the wing for David Fusitua to run on to.
Fusitu'a is a deadly weapon the Warriors should use more..

But the Warriors are lacking (at the moment), anyone that can confidently place that nice ball on the corner for him score.
Fusitua may have a lean year in scoring tries because of this.

Reactions: 9 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

I can’t see green lasting many more games before a big spell on the side lines. Burgess is going to hammer him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
I thought B Cartwright was close to best of the Warriors forwards tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users