General NRL 2019 Round 4 - General Discussion

I thought the Sharks would close this one out, that close grinding shit and their forwards.

Para look really good this year. Could be a huge year for them this or next year.

Reactions: 2 users
Dogs playing well at the moment 20min in. Isn’t it amazing what bringing in youth does and a good game plan. I think a few people have got it bang on with the way Kearney has a bog standard game plan that doesn’t change…………………

Reactions: 1 users
Watching Kerrod Holland. Scored an excellent try running a great line as a centre. Next opportunity he sends a sweet pass to huge winger Okunbar to score. That's how you play centre Kata!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Dogs playing well at the moment 20min in. Isn’t it amazing what bringing in youth does and a good game plan. I think a few people have got it bang on with the way Kearney has a bog standard game plan that doesn’t change…………………
If we get so low on Soward’s power ranking after crushing the Doggies in Round 1, will Soward drop the Storm down to the bottom if the Doggies beat them tonight? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If we get so low on Soward’s power ranking after crushing the Doggies in Round 1, will Soward drop the Storm down to the bottom if the Doggies beat them tonight? ;)
Was just thinking that. And without Foran. But I think Doggies are just a bogey side for Storm

Reactions: 1 user

tajhay

🏉
That's not how Power Rankings work. All teams are linked to a base value (based on their opinion in the preseason). Soward understands it. You are following the stuff.co.nz methodology of rating teams where one off wins suddenly means you are a top 4 team.

Reactions: 1 users

bruce

Contributor
I have been watching the stats. The Storm defence was definitely below par in the first 20. Maybe like the commentators said they took the Dogs easy. They are grinding back in through although to be fair the Dogs have two important players missing.

bruce

Contributor
Storm 34 missed tackles and 28 ineffective tackles :eek:...yet they still win...maybe the 8 - 4 penalty count had something to do with it.