General NRL 2019 Round 4 - General Discussion

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
Well quite the anti climatical so far isn't it, Roosters look very strong though. These Thursday games always seem to be abit hit and miss, just like the Mondays used to be.

The Broncs look like a really unbalanced team. Two running halves with neither controlling the side and a smallish forward pack overall. Su'a, Stagg and Fifita are all too similar. None of them are as spectacular as media make them out to be. I haven't seen X factor in any of them. Isaako could be more of a threat if he had halves that could get him into space. Gillett's kept the game from really blowing out. It would be miracle if they don't lose by 50.

Beastmode

There’s always next year.
Contributor
Enjoyed seeing the Broncos get thrashed by the crooks... made me feel good.... don’t know why.....

I love seeing the Broncos get belted - they have one of the worst fan bases locally here in NZ and easily one of the worst fan bases on social media.
When the Warriors are going kaka it's one of the small joys I get from NRL.

Settled for watching the game on telly in the end.

While there have been plenty of blow outs this season, I never seem to be able to pick when they're coming.

I thought with JWH and Friend out, that the Broncos had a real shot.

Roosters are one of those teams like that Storm where when it clicks, you could put the full 17 players on the field for the opposition and they wouldn't stop the flow of tries.

Its only early days, but boy the difference between the Roosters and us is a bridge too far. I know they have the biggest sombrero north of Mexico, but so do the Broncs and we all saw what happened to them last night

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
Its only early days, but boy the difference between the Roosters and us is a bridge too far. I know they have the biggest sombrero north of Mexico, but so do the Broncs and we all saw what happened to them last night
Too much inexperience in the forwards, when a good pack gets going they don't have enough steeley seasoned vets in the middle to stem the flow. They will have games when it clicks, but can see it being an up and down year for that pack. Really like the look of that Flegler though, very hungry and a good tackler for only 19/20.

Reactions: OMG
I thought the same thing - both teams last night would murk us...