• Start date
Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Live a little SK you vanilla prick. What’s the bet he only likes missionary.
Milne played pretty well last week, perfect time to give him and a couple of others a crack

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Fazz

Fazz

This does nothing to change my recent opinions about struggling to give the slightest fuck about this joke of a team. Going to get hammered by the Raiders B team.

Reactions: 1 user
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
You might have finally broken me Kearney what a shit team the equilibrium between wanting to laugh and wanting to cry has left me numb.

Seriously can he not seriously see what is painfully obvious to EVERYONE

Onewarrior

You might have finally broken me Kearney what a shit team the equilibrium between wanting to laugh and wanting to cry has left me numb.

Seriously can he not seriously see what is painfully obvious to EVERYONE
No unfortunately, because he's a stubborn moron.

WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

I think 18 - 21 plus Frei in the side would’ve been worthwhile

Frei's numbers in the ISP are average, behind the likes of Afoa & even Sao and Pulu (famous for making 0 runs in his last first grade shot)- he's a tall lad but needs to bulk up a bit to have an impact. Can't really agree that throwing him in the deep end against the massive raiders forwards in a dead rubber would do anything for his development.

Reactions: 1 users
95forever

95forever

No Bateman or Soliola. Put him on an edge? I’m just sick of the sight of Papa’ili and Burr running straight into tackles.

Aman

Aman

No Bateman or Soliola. Put him on an edge? I’m just sick of the sight of Papa’ili and Burr running straight into tackles.

Papa has a place in the team but man I can't remember the last time he broke a tackle or made a break this season at all.

Reactions: 2 users
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Papa has a place in the team but man I can't remember the last time he broke a tackle or made a break this season at all.

Last line break was against the Sharks last week when he scored a try, but it was only his second for the year.

Billy Teets James

Having had the pleasure of being involved in several special Olympics sporting events and seeing the passion and commitment those kids and adults bring along with the joy they have just being able to participate I can tell you that this warriors team is nothing like a special Olympics team at all.
Having had the pleasure of being involved in several special Olympics sporting events and seeing the passion and commitment those kids and adults bring along with the joy they have just being able to participate I can tell you that this warriors team is nothing like a special Olympics team at all.
Mate, Wasn't having a dig at those athletes 🙄 . I thought some sensitive guy would get in their feelings.
Having been to those events & supporting my daughter who has a disability.
It was a comment made in frustration at the naming of a fucked up lineup. That's all. No malice meant.....shiiiet.

95forever

95forever

Exactly our edges have been a strength in the past. Tohu Harris did well at times this year. Now it is just slowly out the back plays that get shut down so easy. Blake Green is as creative as a blind seagull.

Tragic

Tragic

Mate, Wasn't having a dig at those athletes 🙄 . I thought some sensitive guy would get in their feelings.
Having been to those events & supporting my daughter who has a disability.
It was a comment made in frustration at the naming of a fucked up lineup. That's all. No malice meant.....shiiiet.
No worries mate, just got my back up for some reason, I try not to get butt hurt by stuff on here coz its easy to write the wrong thing or for it to be taken out of context so no hard feelings.

Reactions: 2 users
CHURCUZ

CHURCUZ

Wonder what the fool will dish up next season!?! F**k em off and bring in Toovz already! SK has proven he's not up to NRL standards!

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Papa, Blair, Burr and Jazz... ffs our back rowers are painful to watch without Tohu Harris, something's got to be done. Isiah is far too green for his role and Blair spends most of his time clowning around trying to sledge his mates in the opposition, that cu**'s the only one in the whole club who's enjoying himself, he should be made to suffer like the rest of us. Remember when he used to range wide and get his arms free to set up tries at the Broncs? Elijah fukn Taylor would be an upgrade on any of these chumps, Packer should get back here and help us out of this shit too now he's a social worker. Marsters would be handy on the right edge too. Someone help us. And bring beer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Beale’s injury might be real also. I remember seeing his knee cap around his waist... but everyone else, harden up and get on the field!
Pfft kneecap? In my day we couldn't afford kneecaps, we hardened the fuck up and crawled over the tryline and died for the club. Get back on the field for the last game you snowflake Beale!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Weno

Weno

Papa, Blair, Burr and Jazz... ffs our back rowers are painful to watch without Tohu Harris, something's got to be done. Isiah is far too green for his role and Blair spends most of his time clowning around trying to sledge his mates in the opposition, that cu**'s the only one in the whole club who's enjoying himself, he should be made to suffer like the rest of us. Remember when he used to range wide and get his arms free to set up tries at the Broncs? Elijah fukn Taylor would be an upgrade on any of these chumps, Packer should get back here and help us out of this shit too now he's a social worker. Marsters would be handy on the right edge too. Someone help us. And bring beer.
ET would clean up our middle,scored a try the weekend and couldnt believe he was in the open.
Was a bit of a laugh,even Benji and co cracked up.

As for Burr,he is a back rower,if SK can install the tuck it and go straight at a hundy.
He could become a good yardage prop,Lillyman did a good job of it.
Just have to be willing to go into them dark places.

Wont happen with a muppet coach.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

ET would clean up our middle,scored a try the weekend and couldnt believe he was in the open.
Was a bit of a laugh,even Benji and co cracked up.

As for Burr,he is a back rower,if SK can install the tuck it and go straight at a hundy.
He could become a good yardage prop,Lillyman did a good job of it.
Just have to be willing to go into them dark places.
I saw him do about 12 dummies on the way, he's still got it. Sorry I lost it a bit there bro, I'm starting to understand how that other guy who's on the edge of insanity feels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
For what it’s worth I laid $100 last week for the Rabbithos to win by 13+ @$2.85. Am backing Canberra by 19+ @ $3.10 again for what it’s worth. Such is my confidence in the process! It’s only taken me 19 rounds to figure out a good thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
warriors55

warriors55

For what it’s worth I laid $100 last week for the Rabbithos to win by 13+ @$2.85. Am backing Canberra by 19+ @ $3.10 again for what it’s worth. Such is my confidence in the process! It’s only taken me 19 rounds to figure out a good thing!

I definitely think Canberra will win but not sure about 19+ with all the players they are resting. You could be right though.

I try to avoid all Warriors games for my multi-bets. They usually do the exact opposite of what you expect. Although this season they have been consistently bad.

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Maybe Ricky Stuart will hand over the coaching to Cappy for this game? Like Shaun Johnson in the CRonulla game, he’ll know the Warriors game plan, strengths and weaknesses.

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
That’s very good money

Status
Not open for further replies.