• Start date
Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
defensivebomb

defensivebomb

Hahaha, SK is such a comedian. He made all you guys wait until Tuesday to see if he’d change the team. You fell for it for the 25th time. He’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Aman

Aman

This is the worst thing about this team. At least in the years gone we could have looked forward to Konrad running over some poor fucker or Shaun Johnson stepping half the team to bring us within 20 points or Manu rattling some ribs and put on a fend to give us the match winner and recently as last season fucking Fusitua to fly in from nowhere to launch a aerial assault. We knew deep down we would lose but there was hope we could break open the game or do something spectacular enough to justify watching the game.

What the fuck have we got to look forward to now??? I don't even expect Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to wet my pants anymore.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
95forever

95forever

I would like to scream at SK. I dream of getting the seat in front of the box and taking a whiteboard in where I write changing comments and hold them up to him. I search for a reason to look forward to next year but I come up empty. I may just sit at home with my whiteboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Reactions: 1 users
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Of the top 30, besides the 21 that are named. Chanel Harris-Tavita, Beale, Lawton, Herbert, Hiku & Harris & Roache are out injured, leaving only 2 players left that he could have named instead; Lisone & Frei. Not sure what people are expecting.

I dunno, maybe seeing at least 1 out of the non regulars of Curran, Perham, Pulu, Milne, Lisone or Frei get a shot in the team that'll actually take the field?

Merits could be argued for and against with all these players i guess and who knows if their up to it, but it's not like the status quo has done us any fucking good has it? What was to lose?

Watching that Blair, Papili'I, Tevaga back row get churned out week after week is like a nightmare ground hog day.......Kearney fucking madness.

Reactions: 5 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Good time to be “injured”..... Harris and roache I believe, cause they had surgery

Everyone else - last game of the season harden the fuck up and get on the field

Beale’s injury might be real also. I remember seeing his knee cap around his waist... but everyone else, harden up and get on the field!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Tim burgess

Tim burgess

Love some of the comments. Agree, the last couple of games was a great opportunity to blood some players who will be here next year

Again, missed opportunities. What messages is it sending to the rest of the squad.

Sledge

Sledge

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 ROGER TUIVASA-SHECK (C)

2 DAVID Fusitua

3 ADAM POMPEY

4 BLAKE AYSHFORD

5 KEN MAUMALO

6 KODI NIKORIMA

7 BLAKE GREEN

8 AGNATIUS PAASI

9 ISSAC LUKE

10 LEESON AH MAU

11 ADAM BLAIR

12 Isaiah Papalii

13 JAZZ TEVAGA

Interchange:

14 LACHLAN BURR

15 BUNTY AFOA

16 LIGI SAO

17 ADAM KEIGHRAN

18 JOSH CURRAN

20 TAANE MILNE

21 HAYZE PERHAM

22 LEIVAHA PULU

Yeah awesome, play a guy leaving and another retiring instead of giving someone a chance. Classic! No change to the back row, why would you eh.. FFS
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• Haha

Billy Teets James

How sad. It's like a special olympics team.

Reactions: 3 users
Tim burgess

Tim burgess

I've got people over on Saturday afternoon whilst the game is on. Typically I would record it and watch later.

I don't have the energy at the moment to sit through it.

Mentally, I've switched off from the NRL for 2019 although I will take my daughter to a Raiders game in the playoffs.

I'm looking forward to the NBL starting and going to the Sydney Kings which is a great afternoon of entertainment.

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Ayshford is solid, perfectly fine at centre so I won’t disrespect him, but a silly selection by SK since he is retiring.

Bigger problems than him on that team list...

Reactions: 4 users
pbrown01123

pbrown01123

Contributor
I've got people over on Saturday afternoon whilst the game is on. Typically I would record it and watch later.

I don't have the energy at the moment to sit through it.

Mentally, I've switched off from the NRL for 2019 although I will take my daughter to a Raiders game in the playoffs.

I'm looking forward to the NBL starting and going to the Sydney Kings which is a great afternoon of entertainment.

i've just been checking what time the game is on over here..................so i can schedule some root canal work for that time - or maybe a colonoscopy

• Haha

JaggedJ

Daughter having her first birthday Saturday. Fuck the Warriors, I'll be fine without them this week.

Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Steve Kearney is making a mockery of this club. Well... more of a mockery. New depths of mockery.

You know.

Like super duper shit mockery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Hooray it the last game of the season... not sure I’ll bother watching to be honest

Tragic

Tragic

How sad. It's like a special olympics team.
Having had the pleasure of being involved in several special Olympics sporting events and seeing the passion and commitment those kids and adults bring along with the joy they have just being able to participate I can tell you that this warriors team is nothing like a special Olympics team at all.

Reactions: 12 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
It is nice that Ayshford gets to end a pretty solid career with a final game. I don't think any of us should be bemoaning that given the circumstances. Hopefully he has a few family members there and can go out and just enjoy the occasion. Knowing for sure that you are lacing the boots for the last time etc, must be really meaningful and it is sad when players don't get that closure.

Then again, when we get reamed by the Raiders b-side it might put a bit of a sour taste on it... or be a huge relief when it is over.

Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.