Team List NRL 2019 Round 24 - Warriors vs Rabbitohs TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunedin warrior

In fairness to Kearney, with the exception of Chanel Harris Tevita, who has come up to NRL from ISP and played well?

Reactions: 1 user
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

In fairness to Kearney, with the exception of Chanel Harris Tevita, who has come up to NRL from ISP and played well?

Who has got a decent stint to prove themselves?: Not talking 10 minutes of garbage time either.

I would say Lawton, Sao, Herbie to start with.

If Satae and Pulu were given proper minutes in a rotation I bet they would too.

Problem is our bench rotations are fully fucked so no one gets the chance to step up.

Reactions: 1 users

AusWarriorsFan

CNK, really bloody smart SK and George. Idiots. tt was clear for a long time CNK had the intensity to be a stand out in first grade, replacing Kata.

Lino is proving why C George should have thought about gambling our best player Shaun Johnson first. Lets go of all our best reserve grade then makes the most stupid move in Warriors history but shopping Shaun Johnson instead of playing him out this year and making him feel assured he has a place in the Warriors provided he performs.

If Warriors had Shaun Johnson and CNK who was well on unders, the Warriors make the 8 without needing SK.

Reactions: 1 users
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Who has got a decent stint to prove themselves?: Not talking 10 minutes of garbage time either.

I would say Lawton, Sao, Herbie to start with.

Sao has had nearly 50 games to prove himself - give it a rest, the guy is soggy shit, and that's why he's off the ESL and not another NRL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.