Not open for further replies.
Trugoy

Trugoy

022B3B21 536B 4821 870C 9EFC496F0BE9

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

They need to add a compulsory drug testing clause to the next coach’s contract.

Reactions: 2 users
Diesel

Diesel

This guy has no clue. More interested in his win/loss ratio than blooding new guys. Kearney looks to the past, not the future

Weno

Weno

Must be the 40+ lose setting a record for the most ass whippings in a season and still keep your job process.
Bagged him a couple weeks back with Manly and got the chop,dont care have no respect for this muppet.

Reactions: 1 users

wrighty

This guy has no clue. More interested in his win/loss ratio than blooding new guys. Kearney looks to the past, not the future

I also called for him to give Frei and several potential up and comers a taste to get them to work hard next year. So agree the team is dissapointing for its lack of bolters.

That said, I am ok with Kodi going back to half this game. Kodi wants to play there and probably requested the move from SK.
If he plays poorly again then there is an upside as it firms up Chanel Harris-Tavita as a starting half next year. Right now Kodi is a question mark in terms of his abilities at standoff for a lot of people, more time spent this season answering that question stops us potentially wasting the first 5-6 games next year starting him. The other issue is that we have sunk some serious coin into him, so might as well be certain of his abilities before we cast him as a bench/impact hooker.

I suspect if we weren't eliminated then Chanel Harris-Tavita would start, the Kodi starting decision is SK's tittoo this game. (Hope y'all recognise that word from primary, don't know how to spell it though)

Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Vodafone Warriors v South Sydney Rabbitohs
8.00pm, Friday, August 30, 2019
Mount Smart Stadium, Auckland

VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2 David Fusitua
3 Peta Hiku
4 Patrick Herbert
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Kodi Nikorima
7 Blake Green
8 Agnatius Paasi
9 Issac Luke
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11 Adam Blair
12 Isaiah Papalii
13 Jazz Tevaga

Interchange
14 Lachlan Burr
15 Sam Lisone
16 Ligi Sao
17 Chanel Harris-Tavita
18 Bunty Afoa
20 Blake Ayshford
21 Adam Keighran
22 Adam Pompey

Clowns. All I see are fucking clowns.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Love
The Falcon

The Falcon

ISP I think need to win this weekend to make the playoffs which may be why he hasn’t bought in some more new faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Tragic

Tragic

ISP I think need to win this weekend to make the playoffs which may be why he hasn’t bought in some more new faces.
Hmmm that actually makes sense, maybe he could drop a few more down to help out

Tim burgess

Tim burgess

It demonstrates a lack of faith in the ISP squad.

Reactions: 1 user
Makasene

Makasene

This is my 8th season as a member and I fear it will probably be my last.

The reality is that in about 4 weeks the call will come to renew and you can bet the price won't be $199 next season.

Haven't even gone to the last 2 games and honestly didn't even miss it.

They are a clueless, heartless rabble that couldn't win a home game for 4 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
From NRL.com

Meanwhile, Warriors pair Blake Green and Leeson Ah Mau are in doubt for Friday night's clash against South Sydney with knee concerns.
Warriors coach Stephen Kearney was unsure whether Green and Ah Mau would take the field against the Rabbitohs, with both playing only limited roles at training this week.

• Haha
blue bells

blue bells

From NRL.com

Meanwhile, Warriors pair Blake Green and Leeson Ah Mau are in doubt for Friday night's clash against South Sydney with knee concerns.
Warriors coach Stephen Kearney was unsure whether Green and Ah Mau would take the field against the Rabbitohs, with both playing only limited roles at training this week.
Shiiiiiiiiiit that might actually force him to try something new...i wonder if the world will end? lol :banghead:

• Haha
warriors55

warriors55

Shiiiiiiiiiit that might actually force him to try something new...i wonder if the world will end? lol :banghead:

That's the only time Kearney ever makes changes. Injuries or suspensions.

Actually there is one other reason he makes changes. When the team is struggling he drops a rookie half who had nothing to do with the problems the team has.

Status
Not open for further replies.