Team List NRL 2019 Round 24 - Warriors vs Rabbitohs TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Clearly not, it's like Trump asking Homeland Security if they can use nukes to stop hurricanes hitting the USA, certifiable, ok a bit of a stretch I know.
Typical yanks, if they dont like something just blow it up. I'd hate to be at Mount Smart if an American ever buys the club, it'll be like Nam

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Bluecat again

Bluecat again

Clearly not, it's like Trump asking Homeland Security if they can use nukes to stop hurricanes hitting the USA, certifiable, ok a bit of a stretch I know.

Trump probably has more idea about coaching a league team

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
People may hate me for saying this but I hope we get thrashed by 60 points this week and next.
Not sure what it’s going to take for this club to make changes.
Let’s bring back Tainui to own this club!

Edit; maybe not quite right just so pissed off at the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

People may hate me for saying this but I hope we get thrashed by 60 points this week and next.

Hate, love, joy, excitement......those emotions have all been Kearney'd out of me like an endless stream of 1 out hit ups and inoffensive vanilla backrows.....no hate going on here brother.

• Haha
  • Sad
Defence

Defence

Give Roger Tuivasa-Sheck the rest of the year off- time to wrap him in cotton wool- give Hayze some game time.
Give maumalo a run at edge forward and ak at hooker.
Just try something ffs mooks.
This is beyond stubborn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I don't think anybody would hate you. In my honest opinion SK is in a state of denial about the state of the team. The players and management don't know what they can do about it either. It is a mess. The owners are not brain dead, they must be looking at their options. If there are no options and they are choosing the status quo that is probably even more scary.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

I can understand that its professional sport, the coach lives and breathes by results, so the mentality of "lets throw a bunch of new guys in there to see if they sink or swim" is often not in their best interests even when a season is technically over. Its totally understandable when a coach decides to still field his best 17 available.... ....but this is not the best 17 available. Looking at on-field performances Bunty has done nothing to deseve to be dropped. Very odd.

Reactions: 4 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Quick Q..

Who can we actually use outside this team, who is in the top 30?

Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

We need to get to the bottom of this Bunty situation, you guys are still better than Shortland Street.

Last edited:
  • Love
Aman

Aman

Kearney has officially lost my half hearted support. What a fucking Muppet - was giving him all the benefit of the doubt before he dumped Chanel Harris-Tavita. Don't care if we win I'll stay stand by the fact it's a mistake.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Tragic

Tragic

Hate, love, joy, excitement......those emotions have all been Kearney'd out of me like an endless stream of 1 out hit ups and inoffensive vanilla backrows.....no hate going on here brother.
This so sums up how I feel, going along to the game but it wont matter what happens, just feel numb. A big score either way would be entertaining at least.

j-bob

I dont care.

Didnt read it... Wont be watching...

Fuck them.

Burn it down... Call me then.

Mr Brownstone

Reactions: 5 users
snake77

snake77

What the fuck is the point of having Ayshford on the extended bench....he’s retiring in 2 games time.
Cause he's a nice guys and wants Ayshford to finish his career in first grade. Problem is I remember the saying nice guys finish last.:(

snake77

snake77

No need to worry I've got this.

We are playing on Friday and like the Manly game I'm going out of town again to visit family. We won last time I missed a game we can do it again.

Hey I bet that is giving you more hope than reading the team list or listening to the coach explain his selections on Radio Sport.

Last edited:
  • Haha

The Truth

I won't be spending another dollar on this team until Kearney fucks off.
It's all been said.
cu** is as stubborn as fuck and he has moved won anything being that way. Guys fucked in the head.
Let me guess.....he will throw a last minute change to the team and think he has outsmarted everyone.
Guys a fucken light weight. Hanging onto his claim that he just doesn't have the depth and that's why the team is shit.
cu** doesn't give anyone more than 10 minutes to prove themselves anyway.
Fucken Muppet can go fuck himself.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
Whilst I have no bromance with A Blair,I’d like to know how this ladies front bottom seems to have all the fucking answers on Monday fucking morning quarterback! If the bloke listened and acted on half the 💩 he dribbles about I’d be the first bloke to throw me hotel key at him. It shits me the only thicker than his fucking hide is his fucking bank balance!! True fuckingly. My heads going to implode. Can we please just forfeit the next two games for the sake of my sanity!🌋🌋 PS,I’m unsure if this is the right forum to post this or not!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.