General NRL 2019 Round 20 - General Discussion

1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
NRL 2019 Round 20 - General Discussion

A thread for all 2019 Round 20 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week.

Reactions: 1 user
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Now that Brisbane are safe, so will we be unless we play anybody than can affect Brisbane. :rolleyes:

Trugoy

Trugoy

Watching the intensity of the Storm/Broncs game makes our effort tonight even more depressing.
Great game unfolding though.

Reactions: 3 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

I don’t like the Storm, probably never will...but man you just have to admire them.
Muthafuckers are ruthless!!

Reactions: 4 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Could be worse. Could have the squad the Broncos do and be getting thrashed too

Whiteknight

Whiteknight

No team can keep pace with the storm, they are just a different level to everyone else

Reactions: 2 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Agree storm are just sublime. Broncos are playing better and showing more heart than we did throughout our 80 mins yet getting spanked as well. Crazy thing is that storm had so many chances to score more points. Storm are just so damn good. Professional in every way. So well drilled. On total opposite ends to what our club is.

Tragic

Tragic

i am still boycotting the NRL, looks like a few others are too by the length of this thread

Tedster

Tedster

Might have already been discussed but why was Jake Trbojevic playing - i thought he was charged last weekend and the tackle didn't look that great, obviously i haven't been paying attention?

Pozza

Pozza

Might have already been discussed but why was Jake Trbojevic playing - i thought he was charged last weekend and the tackle didn't look that great, obviously i haven't been paying attention?
looks like the match review committee weren't pay attention either ;)