Team List NRL 2019 Round 2 - West Tigers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Below is the first comment on the Tigers forum for this weeks game, this knucklehead is a dreamer, we all know this is the warriors year.
Maybe old mate didn't watch the game, and just glanced at the final score. If he saw how Manly played, he would understand why they only got 6 points. The Manly v Tiges game was the lowest quality game all round.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
One thing that we should all be excited about is that last year in 2018 we excelled playing away from home winning 8 out of 12 while the year before 2017 only winning 1 from 12.
Even after the emotion of last Saturdays win... we are looking to continue this away game trend, and even at the previously dreaded Campbelltown!
GO THE WARRIORS!

Warrior482

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 12, 2012
If the refs let us wrestle like we did last week we will roll them. We dominated the ruck against the Dogs, often leaving defenders on the ground and "found our fronts" (Leeson is Te Man at this).
Of course, hard running is definitely key. If the refs are kents we will defend a bunch and hopefully win tight.

I'm picking the former, 13+

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Updated team list highlights:
Roache dropped, Jazz to hooker and Luke has been named on the bench in jersey #22.
Bench is:
15 SammyL
16 Ah Mau
17 IsaiahP
22 Bully

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Roache would have been my first choice
I think you lose what Jazz is good at too.

Power off the bench is good, but Jazz and Roache have great energy and something different to bring on. Not sure we need the power against the Tigers, but a conservative approach is acceptable I suppose. Nek minute Ayshford on the bench too

Last edited:

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Surely Luke is starting...
I think because he was originally named as a replacement, unless there’s an injury, he can only be named on the bench and not in the starting 13.

Reactions: RiceOwl

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
I think because he was originally named as a replacement, unless there’s an injury, he can only be named on the bench and not in the starting 13.
What’s the point of that rule? Just means the team that starts is different than was named because of a pointless rule!!!

Or are you saying that we are not alllowed to start him in the actual game because he wasn’t named in the starting 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

07 Aug

6.5 Total Avg Rating
6.4 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 22 ratings