General NRL 2019 Round 19 - General Discussion

RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

I was extremely impressed with Fainu the Manly hooker. Junior Kiwi I beleive. He could be a worthy target.

Reactions: 1 user
PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

I was extremely impressed with Fainu the Manly hooker. Junior Kiwi I beleive. He could be a worthy target.
Won't happen. Pretty sure I've read an article about Fittler telling him he being looked at as a future NSW hooker, that's why he's chose tonga over the Kiwis.
So he'll stay in Australia.

BeastMode

BeastMode

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck just hasn’t developed any new attacking skills since joining us.

That being said, his defense has gained leaps and bounds though so it’s not all doom and gloom...

Reactions: 1 users
brightman

brightman

He could. He is just playing in a shite system.
I call BS based on the only evidence we have which is Roger Tuivasa-Sheck playing for the Warriors, Roosters and the Kiwis. The latter two are both great teams and yet Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has only ever played wing or fullback and can't manage to be a support runner in any team..

Whereas Turbo has slot in at wing, fullback and centre with aplomb for Manly, NSW and the Kangaroos and shown the impetus to support his team mates and force a chance into an opportunity..

As good and inspiring as Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, IMO he lacks the ability to make the players around him better by playing to their strengths instead of his own..

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Will Shaun Johnson shine or burn out under the scrutiny?!
I hope he shines. Would be a shame to see him in reserve grade. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
How shit is Dugan! Good for a couple of coach killers in each half.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
does this look like a cripple fight to any one else

Reactions: 2 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

SACK BROWN.
Contributor
I thought Shaun Johnson had probably his best game as a Shark, few good runs, linked well for the most part, defended well, and kicked well.

They say they can't understand why the Sharks arn't going so well, but if you look across their squad their is a lot of young fellas and especially in the middle.