General NRL 2019 Round 19 - General Discussion

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Raiders and Tigers game last night celebrating the Raiders 1989 premiership team.

They had some pretty similar stats between the two sides (1989, 2019). They were pretty similar except the current side are higher up on the table where the 89 side got up to 5th.

That was the game (89 Grand Final) that got me hooked.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Saw something recently and may have been Cronk talking about how things work at the Storm, was really interesting on the inner workings and the culture they have. You gotta ask why they actually signed Kata? He can't make the first team even when it is at halfish strength. How good would Brandon Smith be in your team.

Reactions: bruce

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
eYou gotta ask why they actually signed Kata? He can't make the first team even when it is at halfish strength. How good would Brandon Smith be in your team.
I guess they found out he couldn’t pass...

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Just watching Manly & Eels. We can defend against them but can we score points? Also who would you rather have RTS or Tommy Turbo? RTS for me.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Been some blow out scores this weekend, most results going out way, only arguably the Dragons/Panthers game would have been better the other way

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Also who would you rather have RTS or Tommy Turbo? RTS for me.
Tommy Turbo for mine. Incredible that he is only 22. Does everything. Support play is excellent for a fullback. RTS wouldn't even register as a supporting player due to the game he's been asked to play at the Warriors.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Tommy Turbo for mine. Incredible that he is only 22. Does everything. Support play is excellent for a fullback. RTS wouldn't even register as a supporting player due to the game he's been asked to play at the Warriors.
After watching tonight its no contest, Turbos support play was something the Warriors havent had since Lock in 2011. His vision gets him into the gap and his size and speed get him through it, his passing is pretty good too after he has made the break or created numbers. Thats one thing I think RTS struggles with, finding the target after he has made a break or created space

I think this is the best result for the Warriors, Manly have a tough run to the finals including the WArriors, Eels have the Warriors next week, If the Warriors beat the Eels they are 1 point away. So both Eels and Manly could potentially fall out of the 8 in a few weeks if the Warriors can beat the Eels and Manly, both which they are playing in the next 3 weeks

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings