Team List NRL 2019 Round 19 - Eels vs Warriors TEAM LIST

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
He was injured though, hasn't played in however many weeks. Plus hes a rookie, and his last few games have been neither here nor there.
isn't it normal practise to bring a fringe first grader back into the side after injury with a game or 2 in Canterbury cup. I hope when Tohu is fit they dont expect him to just rock up and pull an 80 min stint.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
isn't it normal practise to bring a fringe first grader back into the side after injury with a game or 2 in Canterbury cup. I hope when Tohu is fit they dont expect him to just rock up and pull an 80 min stint.

You’re assuming he was injured ..... had a shocker against the panthers and hadn’t been seen since..

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Don’t believe everything u read on here mate

And don’t believe anything that comes out of Stephen Kearney’s mouth...
Sorry, but it was a legitimate injury, which is why he wasn’t playing reserves either and he’s been brought back through the Cant. Cup side like most returning players should.... sounds like good player management to me... a phrase I wouldn’t usually use to describe a SK tactic!

davewjnz

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 10, 2013
Auckland
He's been named in the reserves after 3 weeks out so sounds injury related to me.
Otherwise he would have been dropped to the reserves 3 weeks ago
Kearney probably feels team has gone ok over the last 2 games he's put Herbert in reserves for some match time.
Also lets Herbert know that missed tackle was not ok and your not a fixed item in first grade yet.
Brings him back down to earth and rids any thoughts of complacency that may have been setting in.
Good example of player developement / management. There's a few in the team thats been through the process, Maumalo being a good example.
My 2 cents worth anyway...

I think we have better go forward in our forward pack then the eels. Shaun Lane will be a big loss for them
Waqa Blake coming in gives them a better balanced back line but they are missing Ferguson
The Eels are a bit like the Warriors in some ways in that when they are bad they are bad
If we can dominate the middle we will win this game.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Herberts been out 3 weeks now. How bads his injury? I like ashford simply because he's white. Yes i'm a racist indian when it comes to warriors dont@me.
I tried getting my Indian mate from work to watch the warriors.
He thought the players were insane.
Watched a Kubati tournament with the boys but
It's not as good.to watch .But some of those guys
Look like they are big enough to play .
Anyway I'm stoked to see Ayshford back in just because of
His communication skills.I hope he forces his way back in.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Why can’t he just man up and be honest FFS

He dropped him because of a poor performance

Why all this BS “he’s injured” nonsense.....
In this case I'd say it was good management.
Luke an Blair are older an needs the kick up the arse
An SK has gotten reasonable results out of Luke an Blair
As of late
Where as Herbert is younger an probably needs a bit of
Shielding so to speak .Horses for courses my man.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I tried getting my Indian mate from work to watch the warriors.
He thought the players were insane.
Watched a Kubati tournament with the boys but
It's not as good.to watch .But some of those guys
Look like they are big enough to play .
Anyway I'm stoked to see Ayshford back in just because of
His communication skills.I hope he forces his way back in.
Always rated Ashford as a solid player that made the players around him better.

We always seemed to play well with him in the team but always favoured individualistic athletic powerhouses

Uk Warriors fan

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2017
Reading the team sheet, I got this as a summary - the Fusitua is pissed off & could be out of favour or there could be a bigger injury at play (e.g his ribs are completely fucked). Herbert is being given a bit of time to develop & drop because of the panthers game. Kodi is injured & Adam Kerrigan will play at 6 (I’m sure SK will say something along the lines of “Kodi didn’t pull up well after last weeks game” blah blah blah.

I like papalii but from the sharks game can’t remember him doing much other than dropping the ball when we were near there try line on the 1st set. I’ve said this a couple of times but I’d like to see Pulu back on that edge, he had an awesome game last weekend & personally think he offers more of a threat than papalii currently.

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
Can we drop papalii already? Sick of his dipshit mistakes at the wrong times of the game, plus he stifles our attack so much on his edge. Give Pulu a crack. Other than that, the team looks the best it can be given the circumstances. I give us a good chance of winning this one IF we turn up with the right attitude and play the fundamentals game well. No reason we can't dominate field position again in this game like we did against the Big Broncos and Sharks packs if Old Man Green comes with his A kicking game and we build pressure like in the last 2 weeks. We can win this.

Apr 6, 2019
Can we drop papalii already? Sick of his dipshit mistakes at the wrong times of the game, plus he stifles our attack so much on his edge. Give Pulu a crack. Other than that, the team looks the best it can be given the circumstances. I give us a good chance of winning this one IF we turn up with the right attitude and play the fundamentals game well. No reason we can't dominate field position again in this game like we did against the Big Broncos and Sharks packs if Old Man Green comes with his A kicking game and we build pressure like in the last 2 weeks. We can win this.

his mum plays for the club as well so theyre obsessed with the whole family club angle

Reactions: Off The Bench
Manly Sea Eagles

Last Game

02 May

24 - 20
6.5 Total Avg Rating
7.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 23 ratings