Team List NRL 2019 Round 18 - Warriors vs Sharks TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from Luke in the most recent Warriors article on NRL.com:

"I am happy to be back in the fold and trying to earn my way back. I have the players' respect, hopefully I have the coaches' [respect] as well."

Sounds like the group has been quite honest with him...

Reactions: 4 users
I don't know, Shaun's probably been dreaming of exploiting all our weaknesses for months, I bet he gave the coach his novel about it. Watch him direct traffic at Peta and Ken.

It’s gunna feel a bit weird watching this one..

Maybe like.. bumping into your “hot” but flat-chested ex - several months later after she’s had a significant boob job! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Just read the chch press Roger Tuivasa-Sheck ran for 370 mtrs
Jazz 70 tackles an 170 mtrs
An we still didn't win .
It's time to start using your brains team.
We got the heart just need to concentrate on the head.stuff.
I'll be watching in the smoko room at work again .
It makes the game a little disjointed .but dammn the
Warriors go about things the hard way.
Anyway it's going to be a weird one don't actually know
Who I want to win with Shaun Johnson playing an all..

Reactions: 4 users
Just read the chch press Roger Tuivasa-Sheck ran for 370 mtrs
Jazz 70 tackles an 170 mtrs
An we still didn't win .
It's time to start using your brains team.
We got the heart just need to concentrate on the head.stuff.
I'll be watching in the smoko room at work again .
It makes the game a little disjointed .but dammn the
Warriors go about things the hard way.
Anyway it's going to be a weird one don't actually know
Who I want to win with Shaun Johnson playing an all..

It doesn’t seem to matter what kind of lead we get in games this year, you always get that feeling the other team is never out of it and will catch up at some point.

We don’t seem to have a problem getting out of the blocks early on in games. As other posters have alluded to, the problems seem to crop up during bench rotation when our guns are off the field and we loose momentum. We should stick with what works - quick plays, get the ball to Hiku, then Big Ken and enjoy those replays!! ☺

Reactions: 1 user

bruce

Contributor
It doesn’t seem to matter what kind of lead we get in games this year, you always get that feeling the other team is never out of it and will catch up at some point.
Might be my imagination but I have seen an improvement on Christchurch V Manly. The lip drops are less, the intensity and defence is up, the forward momentum is up, the confidence is slowly improving. The missing items are a full squad prepared to die for the jersey, and some finishing practice at training.

Reactions: 3 users
Just put all my bookie money $7900.00 on the Sharks 13+ to win.
Everytime I back us, we lose, so I'm playing mind games with myself!
Should be a great game either way.

Reactions: 2 users
Might be my imagination but I have seen an improvement on Christchurch V Manly. The lip drops are less, the intensity and defence is up, the forward momentum is up, the confidence is slowly improving. The missing items are a full squad prepared to die for the jersey, and some finishing practice at training.

Definitely on the improve since those dark days of rounds 2 and 3.. We compete!!

It’s been a pretty rugged year for a lot of good teams, if you look at the other teams sitting around us on the ladder - broncos, dragons, cowboys, sharks and titans (with their $5 million roster) have all struggled with consistency.

We’re sitting not too bad in comparison to those ‘stacked’ teams, considering we lost Shaun Johnson, had our backline switch sides to accomodate Kata (whose now gone! 🤣) and weren’t expected to make the 8 😉

Just put all my bookie money $7900.00 on the Sharks 13+ to win.
Everytime I back us, we lose, so I'm playing mind games with myself!
Should be a great game either way.

I did mind games with 5000 on broncs 13+ then we draw... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Well as long as are best forward Big Ken has a cracker then I see us winning a tight one

• Haha
I like Ayshford but this team is slow. You would have to assume every other possible selection is injured?

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.