Votes: 3 3.2%
  • B

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • C

Votes: 48 51.6%
  • F-

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
The first Knights try was off a blatant knock on by Lino and a six tackle set again!
Again we show some good line speed to drive the Knights back in the tackle.
Again we have lots of possession but can't finish until a blast at half time and we come out to throw some good attack together.
Again we get robbed by a cheating MF in the Bumbling Bunker.
And Big Ken robbed of being top of the try scoring list for this year so far.​

But this was against a Newcastle side that was decimated from SOO duties and injury and we should have won by more.
We still score and then don't complete on the first set after points! It's a worry alright!
2 points is 2 points!
See you at Suncorp next week!

First Warriors game I've bothered to watch in a long time. First off, shout out to those of you have stuck it out and watched every Warriors game this season you guys are the real MVP. Secondly I see the nothings changed & the refs are still incompetent. Lastly don't the say animals especially dogs overtime can slowly begin to adopt personality trait of the owners. Seems to me the team has adopted the personality of its owner oh i mean coach. Dull and as clueless as a Dodo bird only difference is the Dodo bird is extinct were unfortunately for us fans our coach is very much alive. Oh and yeah we won yay i guess. (insert sarcasm).

Glad the boys turned up in the second half.

I’m pissed about the Bunker not having a proper look and quickly deciding Ken’s 3rd was a no try when it clearly was and the last Knights try when Badger clearly looked at a concussed Hiku on the ground, didn’t stop the game and we were one player short in the defensive line.

Since the NRL are all about concussions and that Badger was a mere metre away from a dazed Hiku, that’s just poor form and pisses me off the most.

Last edited:

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
At the end of the day can’t complain about an away win against a form team, can’t help the players they had out but shit we almost duffed it.
Yeah officiating was trash but we won anyway so gotta be happy with that.
Ken had a stunner
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was looking for work
I know Kodi gets grief but he at least tries to get something started.
Like that Green finally went for some repeat sets with ingoal grabbers rather than the bullshit bombs
Tevaga almost lost it with his ‘over enthusiasm’ some brain dead plays.
People have been calling for more play to go to Fusitua’ wing but based on tonight he’s just out of form/down on confidence. The try he gave away by not grounding a kick, the trash attempt at catching a bomb, the hesitation when he needed to pin his ears back and go for the corner. If we had another option I’d drop him for a week

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Some good efforts from a few Ah Mau, Passi Hiku and Ken as usual the best on the field but some players should not be in first grade
Greens kicking was the best all season in the second half but he runs like my grandmother
Beale is utter crap
Bunty hardly made an impact is he injured?
Fusitua is a shadow of the player he was last year
Luke looks like he has made his mind up this is his last year and is trying to avoid getting any injuries
Jazz has small mans syndrome giving away similar type penalties trying to be a bigger man
Sam Lisone looks like he is training to take up Sumo wrestling in Japan next year

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
At the end of the day can’t complain about an away win against a form team, can’t help the players they had out but shit we almost duffed it.
Yeah officiating was trash but we won anyway so gotta be happy with that.
Ken had a stunner
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was looking for work
I know Kodi gets grief but he at least tries to get something started.
Like that Green finally went for some repeat sets with ingoal grabbers rather than the bullshit bombs
Tevaga almost lost it with his ‘over enthusiasm’ some brain dead plays.
People have been calling for more play to go to Fusitua’ wing but based on tonight he’s just out of form/down on confidence. The try he gave away by not grounding a kick, the trash attempt at catching a bomb, the hesitation when he needed to pin his ears back and go for the corner. If we had another option I’d drop him for a week
you forgot that he has no pace at all, where has it gone, they call him the flying Fusitua, but I cant see it.

gREVUS

Contributor
Sign Rapana and put Fusitua to reserve for a year
nah, see I think hes better than that. He put in for the whole game this week, which is a massive improvement. But now hes got to shake all the bad shit out of his system. I get the impression that SK might be managing him, like Manu with the droppsies. It'll be one thing each week. He should return to form about a week after the last game of the season. Just in time to go on the end of year party trip.

drunk_monk

Contributor
I'm still just so fucking annoyed with the refs bullshit.

We overcame some terrible calls to win, but next time with one more shit call a team scrapes over us and the media shits on the Warriors.

Normally its a shit call that costs us the chance at a try or a team scores a try off the back of a shit call but overturning a try when there would be enough evidence to overturn a no try is just complete horse shit and the most literal way refs can impact a games score.

bruce

Contributor
Gave it a C. Any win is a pass, even the ugliest win ever.
Yes, had to get a C but it was a shocker for many reasons. I wish we could give C-. This team and club management need a kick up the arse. My guess it has to come from the fans and the press. If the keep playing like this they won't win another game. Aussie pundits were saying a 20 point win for sure.

Stats time.

We won by 4 points with 57% possession ladies and jellybeans, against a bunch of kids and reserve graders. Don't smile SK, you only extended your stay on death row by another week.

Blair topped the tackle count with 39 and 3 missed. He certainly was busy and made some crucial tackles, about time you lazy shite but 10 runs for 79 metres is a bit meh I am afraid. You are a waste of salary cap.
Burr ran 12 for 97 Read that you knockers...the dude is cheap metres.
Paasi 17 for 152 :D :D :D and 31 tackles for 3 missed
LAM ran 12 for 124 😃😃 and made 25 tackles
Bunty Afoa only played 19 minutes. WTF are you on SK? He is one of the best props in the comp and he only got 19 minutes. That must have been a mistake.
Jazz ran 11 time for 114:D:D:D...who needs a big prop. They had better sign him because no matter what some think around here he is one of the best going.
Papaili is brain dead. Last minute and he tries to hurry a play the ball. WTF? Admittedly he is our fastest on the play the ball, but in the last minute heyzeuss spare me. The collective league IQ of this team is sub par.
Also our missed tackles ended up pretty square, but that was because in the second half they got intense and tried to win. Before that we were way ahead on missed tackles. Doesn't somebody tell them you need to play 80 minutes like that?

Overall this was a shite performance from a team with a problem. Nobody seems to know what it is, but they have a problem. For some reason after half time they decided to play, for the very first second half this season and still only barely won.

League is a game of intensity, everything else is just a precursor. So in a must win game, for most of the second half they got intense, and played some good football, but still almost blew the game.

My belief is that SK lacks skill as both a motivator and tactical coach. Bluey's dad Mike, a genuine tactical coach used to say this is a game of inches. The players are obviously onto his shortcomings, maybe with Cappy leaving, but something has gone since last year and it isn't just Shaun Johnson. The team is like a rolls royce being driven by a monkey I am afraid.

I really wanted them to lose, they don't deserve to give us any more grief.

Rant over.

gREVUS

Contributor
Yes, had to get a C but it was a shocker for many reasons. I wish we could give C-. This team and club management need a kick up the arse. My guess it has to come from the fans and the press. If the keep playing like this they won't win another game. Aussie pundits were saying a 20 point win for sure.

Stats time.

We won by 4 points with 57% possession ladies and jellybeans, against a bunch of kids and reserve graders. Don't smile SK, you only extended your stay on death row by another week.

Blair topped the tackle count with 39 and 3 missed. He certainly was busy and made some crucial tackles, about time you lazy shite but 10 runs for 79 metres is a bit meh I am afraid. You are a waste of salary cap.
Bunty Afoa only played 19 minutes. WTF are you on SK? He is one of the best props in the comp and he only got 19 minutes. That must have been a mistake.
Jazz ran 11 time for 114:D:D:D...who needs a big prop. They had better sign him because no matter what some think around here he is one of the best going.
Papaili is brain dead. Last minute and he tries to hurry a play the ball. WTF? Admittedly he is our fastest on the play the ball, but in the last minute heyzeuss spare me. The collective league IQ of this team is sub par.
Also our missed tackles ended up pretty square, but that was because in the second half they got intense and tried to win. Before that we were way ahead on missed tackles. Doesn't somebody tell them you need to play 80 minutes like that?

Overall this was a shite performance from a team with a problem. Nobody seems to know what it is, but they have a problem. For some reason after half time they decided to play, for the very first second half this season and still only barely won.

League is a game of intensity, everything else is just a precursor. So in a must win game, for most of the second half they got intense, and played some good football, but still almost blew the game.

My belief is that SK lacks skill as both a motivator and tactical coach. Bluey's dad Mike, a genuine tactical coach used to say this is a game of inches. The players are obviously onto his shortcomings, maybe with Cappy leaving, but something has gone since last year and it isn't just Shaun Johnson. The team is like a rolls royce being driven by a monkey I am afraid.

Rant over.
Seriously why do you watch, if it makes you this unhappy when they win?

Mr Frank White

Contributor

Stats time.

Rant over.

Bunty got injured.

Blair was massive, forced a couple of turnovers and was instrumental in the plays that went Malo.

Papalii was entitled to play that ball, he had got to his feet but had three defenders all over him. Should've been an instant penalty