Team List NRL 2019 Round 16 - Knights v Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there anything to this rumour that Herberts out, Beale in?

EDIT: Not even a rumour it’s on the official NRL team list website, my gooooddd.

Team list showing Beale at centre, if Herbert is dropped then Kearney is a farken muppet, not because Herbert may have deserved to be dropped but other players in the team have consistently poor performances but picked week in week out - go give yourself a couple of uppercuts Kearney. Edit: If Herbert is injured i will retract my statement. :)

Reactions: 5 users
this will be the first time this year that I won't try to watch

930pm start, which means 1130pm I would probably be going to bed in a bad mood

think I'll give this one a miss. hope the boys win but I'd rather watch the highlights (or read the results) tomorrow

Reactions: 2 users
This is one that i am just not bothered with.
The season is over and there seeems to be no thought about next season.

I fucking hate that half way through this season, its about next season.

Again.

Reactions: 3 users
I usually re-arrange all of my plans around what time the side plays.

I have to drive 3-4 hours to drop my son off at my parents for the school holidays after he finishes playing at his mates place around 5-6pm. I haven't even bothered doing the math on what time I should leave to get there in time like I'd usually. Do more yeah it'll be on when I get there.

My parents don't have Sky. So I've at least planned to take the old laptop with their WiFi password configured so I don't have to run around looking for a piece of paper that may or may not be that WiFi thing your after.

Reactions: 1 user
Team list showing Beale at centre, if Herbert is dropped then Kearney is a farken muppet, not because Herbert may have deserved to be dropped but other players in the team have consistently poor performances but picked week in week out - go give yourself a couple of uppercuts Kearney. Edit: If Herbert is injured i will retract my statement. :)
Generally agree with your sentiments however to be fair, centre is one of the only positions where we have a legitimate replacement sitting in reserves. Both Herbert and Beale stink as first graders however Herbert massively fucked up to lose the game last week and definitely deserved to be dropped. As you say however, it could be due to injury and therefore the whole discussion is somewhat irrelevant.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m assuming Herbert is injured rather than dropped for missing 1 tackle... otherwise how the fuck does Hiku keep playing each week and why did it take him 2 seasons to drop Kata who couldn’t pass or tackle!

I’d be shocked if we can’t get the W. Based on what was said during the week I reckon they might throw it around a bit more. I can see Roger Tuivasa-Sheck breaking the line & big Kenny getting on the score board. Kearney will be happy with the win but pissed of that the one man hit ups & shit kick at the end of every set game plan wasn’t followed.

Probably already mentioned but i had a bad bad feeling when Klemmer, Saifiti and Pearce got named in the origin side and Ponga out injured that the Warriors will read they are playing a weakened side and we all know what happens when they do, they get PUMPED !!

Probably already mentioned but i had a bad bad feeling when Klemmer, Saifiti and Pearce got named in the origin side and Ponga out injured that the Warriors will read they are playing a weakened side and we all know what happens when they do, they get PUMPED !!

Don’t know why everyone’s a bit negative about our chances today? Ohh wait..

The warriors will score the opening 2 tries. The second will go ‘upstairs” only to be ‘not given’ for a dubious shepard call that could have gone either way? Then a couple of bad ref calls will change the momentum of the game and our boys will loose their heads, Jazz/ burr will try a miracle offload to hand back possession in good field position for the second string knights to score and find their Mojo.

Even worse, the fill-in blokes for the knights will have the game of their careers, prompting our recruitment staff to immediately sign two for next season and them never to see first grade thereafter.. good game boys!

Knights by 13+

Reactions: 3 users
Don’t know why everyone’s a bit negative about our chances today? Ohh wait..

The warriors will score the opening 2 tries. The second will go ‘upstairs” only to be ‘not given’ for a dubious shepard call that could have gone either way? Then a couple of bad ref calls will change the momentum of the game and our boys will loose their heads, Jazz/ burr will try a miracle offload to hand back possession in good field position for the second string knights to score and find their Mojo.

Even worse, the fill-in blokes for the knights will have the game of their careers, prompting our recruitment staff to immediately sign two for next season and them never to see first grade thereafter.. good game boys!

Knights by 13+
Yup, this is the form report.... please send direct to our captain and tell him to read it out to the team... so that they know. At least in the after match interviews we'll know that they have gone well in training and had no idea where that came from.

Yup, this is the form report.... please send direct to our captain and tell him to read it out to the team... so that they know. At least in the after match interviews we'll know that they have gone well in training and had no idea where that came from.

Sorry I accidentally leaked “The Process” - mods delete immediately!!

Generally agree with your sentiments however to be fair, centre is one of the only positions where we have a legitimate replacement sitting in reserves. Both Herbert and Beale stink as first graders however Herbert massively fucked up to lose the game last week and definitely deserved to be dropped. As you say however, it could be due to injury and therefore the whole discussion is somewhat irrelevant.
Hey, i agree, Herbert was mud but fusitua's miss wasn't any better and some of the other players sucked too - making Herbert a scapegoat isn't going to help him. But true, our centres are really very average - Beale playing doesn't excite me that much either. Can only hope Herbert learns and comes back a better player. Never rated Kata but it seems all our centres seem to be very average. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.