Votes: 55 48.2%
  • D

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • F-

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
snake77

snake77

Can't offer a great deal of insight. Spent from half way through the first half to the second in pain before driving myself to the hospital. Missed the last 25 minutes had to keep tabs on the score from the waiting room.

After 25 years I thought they would of sent me to the hospital earlier.

Pain killers kicked in so I told the hospital staff to deal with everyone else I've got a game to finish watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Can't offer a great deal of insight. Spent from half way through the first half to the second in pain before driving myself to the hospital. Missed the last 25 minutes had to keep tabs on the score from the waiting room.

After 25 years I thought they would of sent me to the hospital earlier.

Pain killers kicked in so I told the hospital staff to deal with everyone else I've got a game to finish watching.

Hope it’s not to serious bro! Get well soon

Reactions: 9 users
Ref

Ref

The Blair sin bin was fair. It was late and with intent to hurt.
BUT where the refs totally dogged us was for the whole 80 minutes where we received only the one early hold down penalty when for the rest of the game they were all over us.

Reactions: 2 users

wrighty

Hey Hey
Ho Ho
Tevaga has to go

If you like this post you will be granted life time membership to the anti-Jazz society.

• Haha
Arfur

Arfur

Jazz does my head in. Why can he not keep hold of the ball in the tackle? Talk is he wants out. That would be for the best.

Reactions: 4 users
snake77

snake77

Hope it’s not to serious bro! Get well soon
Thanks. My own fault it happened about a month ago and I got my wife to take me to the A&E. They gave me some strong pain relief and said next time take him to the hospital. Got some tests and a scan I need to have but never got around to organising them.

We seem to better on the road at the moment compared to how we are at home. Every other year we can barely get a win away from home. This year if we haven't got the win away from home we have been competitive.

Glad we got the win but it is against a side as inconsistent as we have been.

Reactions: 6 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
We won and still have an issue with the refs. It's blatant. No need to blame refs ever when it's a victory. It isn't us. It's them.
That sin bin was a disgrace. Never seen something so pathetic. I bet we don't see one for something like that ever again. If that happened in the first half does anyone really think that he would have been sent. No way. The only reason he went was because the game was on the line.
There is no other explanation.

The only reason he went is because he is Adam Blair who has crossed the line many times on vulnerable halfbacks and now is a marked man by the refs. History is the unconscious/conscious bias. It was happening at the Broncos too, so not just a gang up on the Warriors thing.

But yes, any other player and it wouldn't have been a sin bin.

I haven't read the game day thread to see whether it was picked up, but the Warriors players walking to their end with their backs turned to the ball 50m away whilst Luke was taking the penalty was mind numbing. Just imagine if he hit the post like he did last week...embarrassing

Jazz might do some great things, but these constant, basic errors are impossible for me to cope with week after week

I know players play injured, but was Tohu Harris worth the risk

I'd love the Warriors to make a play to get Arrow out of the Titans. Get Lillyman and Price to talk to him about how Qld selectors still pick Warriors.

Reactions: 5 users
unclesteve

unclesteve

Kearneys bench use is one of the great mysteries of the universe....

• Love
  • Haha
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Don’t knock it, a win is a win. How many tines have posters complained that Aussie sides know how to grind out a win in a poor game but we can’t.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Don’t knock it, a win is a win. How many tines have posters complained that Aussie sides know how to grind out a win in a poor game but we can’t.

Get outta here with your optimism! Didn’t you get the memo? :p

• Haha
snake77

snake77

I know they lost a few player but Blocker had us dead to rights in the first half. Amazing we managed to come back and score some late tries.

The way he was talking they'd need to send oxygen tanks out for our guys.

Reactions: 1 users
wallacenz

wallacenz

Ken does get to wind up more than the other forwards, he generally carries from a kick or restart of play so he isnt running into a set defence. That being said the Warriors forwards do miss a damaging runner

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Ken does get to wind up more than the other forwards, he generally carries from a kick or restart of play so he isnt running into a set defence. That being said the Warriors forwards do miss a damaging runner

Would be an interesting experiment to have him drop back on the last to be there solely as a forward to take the first hit up, he’s fast enough and seemingly fit enough to get back. Put someone with wheels on the wing.

wallacenz

wallacenz

Would be an interesting experiment to have him drop back on the last to be there solely as a forward to take the first hit up, he’s fast enough and seemingly fit enough to get back. Put someone with wheels on the wing.
Thats what he already does

Reactions: 2 users