Votes: 43 39.4%
  • F-

Votes: 13 11.9%

• Total voters

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Is it the halves or coaches who cant come up with a play to break a defensive line, where was the direct running from the forwards, everyone was stepping in dewy conditions
It used to be a huge advantage for us playing Saturday nights on a wet ground. Our guys stepping and getting the Aussies who aren't used to it either falling over or not getting their footing right. Tonight we could barely set up any space to get guys to step and break through.

We had a lot of possession so enough chances to score more than two points.

Pretty poor kicking as well especially on the last. When was the last time one of our wingers caught an attacking bomb to score. A lot of jokes or negative comments over the years about kick it to Manu. Well we'd be grateful for a few of those at the moment.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
I'm angrier about the 80 minutes I spent watching a GIF of Blake Green doing the same aimless bomb than anything. I think I've going to have PTSD over that.

Pluses:
- Our F/A didn't get murdered, so that's something
- Ken's kick returns
- Herbert's Defense
- Bunty being the one cu** to run hard

Minuses
- B L A K E ' S . F U C K I N G . B O M B S
- Sao losing the game for us with two deadshit penalties and bad miss on Milf. Now Blair will be back fulltime.
- Blair actually trying and being about as effective as a sleepy kitten
- Roger Tuivasa-Sheck being infected by the shitness of our spine
- No attack
- No Support play
- SK still having no fucking adaptability in his bench use. He lost us the game by not bringing on Lawton late in the first half to capitalise on a tired Broncos team AND he left Sao on way too long, which directly lost us the game.

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Cant knock our guys for the effort. Everyone worked their arse off, you could see that.....even Blair. We just couldnt punch through.

Great defence by the Bronc's but fuck we hardly fired a shot.

That last set of six we had with a minute and a half left needing a converted try to save the game sort of summed up our attack for me.......five 1 off the ruck hit ups followed by a bomb! Fmd we're gotta find more ball movement than that! Looks like our attack is coached by a prop!....oh it is....

demco

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 9, 2013
well if 16 is Sao he cost us 2 pens with a leg pull and trying to strip the ball whe n we were attacking in there 20 mtrs he needs a kick up the butt

Reactions: Stalefish540

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Was Todd Payton our attack coach a prop? Sure feels like it. Stacey Jones has a lot to answer for as well. Bring back Cappy.

I have noticed in the last couple of weeks how the opposition gets a mandatory 8m while we get 10m??

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
That is three games in a row that Green has kicked poorly unfortunately. Feels like it might be a permanent degradation in ability. Haven't we had a bit of that lately with Mannering, Luke, Blair and SJs running game. The Warriors don't seem to be getting the longevity out of their experienced heads, which is a shame because teams do need a mix of young and old.

Completely blown away by Dearden. Harris-Tavita showed some ability, but this guys composure and competency is something else. Aussies are so much more battle-hardened by the time they debut. We desperately need to fix that here in NZ, but I don't think we ever will. I actually don't think we will ever blood a junior half back that is ready to go when they hit first grade. Better off buying halves imho.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I'm angrier about the 80 minutes I spent watching a GIF of Blake Green doing the same aimless bomb than anything. I think I've going to have PTSD over that.

Pluses:
- Our F/A didn't get murdered, so that's something
- Ken's kick returns
- Herbert's Defense
- Bunty being the one cu** to run hard

Minuses
- B L A K E ' S . F U C K I N G . B O M B S
- Sao losing the game for us with two deadshit penalties and bad miss on Milf. Now Blair will be back fulltime.
- Blair actually trying and being about as effective as a sleepy kitten
- Roger Tuivasa-Sheck being infected by the shitness of our spine
- No attack
- No Support play
- SK still having no fucking adaptability in his bench use. He lost us the game by not bringing on Lawton late in the first half to capitalise on a tired Broncos team AND he left Sao on way too long, which directly lost us the game.
Yeah, after this game I'm thinking we need replacements for Sao and Blair despite Blair having a solid game. How much better would the Warriors be with a decent half and a couple of forwards like Haas and Lodge, both those guys were monsters next to our guys, id guess 6ft 4 and 120kg.. where are our monsters

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings