• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Jeepers!
This should be renamed Upsets Round.
Every match so far!
It shows how even the competition is. It shows the Warriors can beat anybody if they actually want to. What is that Mayonaisse, you really want to win? My mother really wants to win too. :rolleyes:

kos

Gavet getting stuck in!
Doing charity work in Newcastle helping wayward youth. Guy has a heart.

Reactions: 2 users
Tragic

Tragic

Quite like the look of tupounia, got a hard job stopping klemmer but he is giving it a crack and runs hard. Maybe a kiwi wanting to come home one day, still a young fella.

Reactions: 3 users
Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
Roosters getting a toweling, good to see, pity it's the knights who are above the warriors...though any anyone that does that to the routers is ok by me

Reactions: 5 users
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

I would not have argued had he been sent off. Refs see it different 😏

Reactions: 2 users
Tragic

Tragic

It was marginally high but very late. Made it worse that he banged his head into the ground.

rugged

rugged

Mitchell having a very rough night at 5/8. Meanwhile Ponga has looked so good since moving out of the halves and back to fullback. It is a warning to the few people who suggested Roger Tuivasa-Sheck end up in the halves. Sure Lockyer did it, but it takes someone exta special to be able to move into the halves mid career and make a real go of it

Reactions: 7 users
Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
What's the chance roosters are like this when we play 'em in round 22?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
rugged

rugged

It was marginally high but very late. Made it worse that he banged his head into the ground.
Also wasn't square. So when you think not square, marginally high and very late on a kicker, then it is cynical. On report was the minimum and very easily could have been sent off

Reactions: 1 user

xWarrior

Wouldnt take much out of this, Roosters were without Cronk and Keary.

Trugoy

Trugoy

Near perfect game from Mitchell Pearce. The guy was on absolute fire.
I generally don’t mind JWH’s hard man style but that late hit on Ponga was some thug bully shit. Totally unnecessary.
Good onya Knights, got a talented team there, hope they keep getting stronger.

Reactions: 4 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Wish our team knew how to go super saiyan like Knights. Great game of footy.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

What is that Mayonaisse, you really want to win? My mother really wants to win too.
Is that some kind of wartime code from when you were in the French Resistance Bruce or just the ramblings of a lunatic watching the league with Yvonne and a good stiff brandy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Tedster

Tedster

Near perfect game from Mitchell Pearce. The guy was on absolute fire.
I generally don’t mind JWH’s hard man style but that late hit on Ponga was some thug bully shit. Totally unnecessary.
Good onya Knights, got a talented team there, hope they keep getting stronger.
Yeah, how that wasn't a penalty - looked like he gave him a head butt on the way down too - he does some really dumb shyte Hargreaves, like the penalty in the first half for pulling Pongia's headgear whilst looking straight at the ref. Glad the Knights won, thought they played well - nice go forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users