• Poll closed .

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Jeepers!
This should be renamed Upsets Round.
Every match so far!
It shows how even the competition is. It shows the Warriors can beat anybody if they actually want to. What is that Mayonaisse, you really want to win? My mother really wants to win too. :rolleyes:

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Mitchell having a very rough night at 5/8. Meanwhile Ponga has looked so good since moving out of the halves and back to fullback. It is a warning to the few people who suggested Roger Tuivasa-Sheck end up in the halves. Sure Lockyer did it, but it takes someone exta special to be able to move into the halves mid career and make a real go of it

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
It was marginally high but very late. Made it worse that he banged his head into the ground.
Also wasn't square. So when you think not square, marginally high and very late on a kicker, then it is cynical. On report was the minimum and very easily could have been sent off

Reactions: RobRoyMcCoy

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Near perfect game from Mitchell Pearce. The guy was on absolute fire.
I generally don’t mind JWH’s hard man style but that late hit on Ponga was some thug bully shit. Totally unnecessary.
Good onya Knights, got a talented team there, hope they keep getting stronger.

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Near perfect game from Mitchell Pearce. The guy was on absolute fire.
I generally don’t mind JWH’s hard man style but that late hit on Ponga was some thug bully shit. Totally unnecessary.
Good onya Knights, got a talented team there, hope they keep getting stronger.
Yeah, how that wasn't a penalty - looked like he gave him a head butt on the way down too - he does some really dumb shyte Hargreaves, like the penalty in the first half for pulling Pongia's headgear whilst looking straight at the ref. Glad the Knights won, thought they played well - nice go forward.

Last edited:

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings