Team List NRL 2019 Round 10 - Panthers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaggedJ

Heyzeuss spare me, here we go. Who is the football manager? So who signed Kodi? So being the absolute hard nut he is how would he take any comment from any player about his signing? Go figure. :rolleyes:

What has Brian Smith got to do with you bagging Luke for nothing?

Reactions: 1 user
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
If it’s anything neither Luke or Blair were picked in the reserves...
Ohwell ISP is on Sat, and on Foxtel. So if plod 1 and plod 2 don't play on Friday night, atleast will see what they're made of on Sat.

Reactions: 1 users
brightman

brightman

Tamou is 16th in the NRL on post contact metres and 19th on total metres.
James Fisher-Harris is 47th on metres.
None of our forwards are even close to that, if they aren't shitting then they bloody well should be. :eek:
Our back three will shit on them..

Raw Power

Raw Power

Interesting here in the Aussie press that a ton of pressure is being plied onto Ivan Cleary and the Panthers before Fridays clash with the inconsistent Warriors.

Blues coach Brad Fittler has asked the NSW incumbent halves to lift for any chance of being selected again in the Blues squad.

As well as that Paul Kent and other journo's have questioned the fitness of the Panthers side... so the team has a lot of reasons to turn up to play.

Lets hope we can withstand the expected Back Lash and stay in the game for the full 80 minutes... and as I've said before finish over the top of them!

Reactions: 8 users

Old Sid

And none of the verbal diarrhoea we get fed every week after a disappointing display... we trained well all week (so what???), they wanted it more than us (why the hell was that?), we did not get off to a good start so were chasing the game from there (duh??) etc etc blah, blah, blah.

Come out firing with the sole intention of taking the fight to them whatever happens. Accept that the refs need to see that Western Sydney is looked after and therefore all 50/50 calls will go against us, all video refs calls will be sent up against us. And for gods sake, if and when you get a penalty, try to gain more than 10-20 meters and lets not have a committee meeting. Prove you are fitter than them by a country mile by keeping the roll on... keep them on the back foot...

See, we don't care about the reason, under promise and over deliver boys, right to the 80th minute. Nothing less.

Reactions: 14 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

From NRL.com Late Mail :

Warriors: Nathaniel Roache (back) trained away from the group again a day out from the trip to Penrith, bringing Issac Luke into contention for a call-up from the reserves. Tohu Harris and Jazz Tevaga both trained on Thursday with Adam Blair still on an extended bench.

Reactions: 2 users

Juju

I can see Maloney and Cleary executing the old grubber over the sideline pretty easily...

Chief

Chief

It will either be a blow out with a panthers win or we will grind out a very slim win. They will lose the game rather than us winning it. Hopefully everyone turns up with the attitude that the panthers are dangerous otherwise we are toast.

Reactions: 4 users
Chats271

Chats271

As well as that Paul Kent and other journo's have questioned the fitness of the Panthers side... so the team has a lot of reasons to turn up to play.

I saw that, Brandy got very very defensive and touchy on that subject. It was also mentioned that previously under Griffin, they were treated as marathon runners, however now under Cleary, there is more ball work done at training.

Stoked that the same team has essentially been kept. Ligi and Lawton deserved another run after last weeks effort.
If we start well and play with the effort we did last week in our second half, we should take this.......

I feel a ambush coming though......:depressed:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Woofa

Woofa

boys (and girls) I've flown over.. forked out 250 a ticket for lounge seats.. all you can eat and drink. fully realise we are likely to get ass raped but prey for me in the Panthers Corp lounge with my warriors Jersey on :)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users
france

france

is this a new rumor? I havent heard anything about him anywher
boys (and girls) I've flown over.. forked out 250 a ticket for lounge seats.. all you can eat and drink. fully realise we are likely to get ass raped but prey for me in the Panthers Corp lounge with my warriors Jersey on :)
good on you mate..im hoping we've turned the corner after last week & come out & smack the shit outta the panthers..and give that fkn maloney plenty of stick all night lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Raw Power

Raw Power

Done!

• Haha
Samo

Samo

Blair seems shocked that he might not make the top side for the first time in over 10 years. In reality, his problems aren't that hard to solve. He just needs to put his hand up and run more than once a game and more than 13 total metres. He needs to simply set a goal of having 15-20 touches and 100+ metres. If he can't do that or close enough to that then he belongs in 2nd grade. Imagine the new heights Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Fusitua & Ken could reach if they didn't have to be both forwards and backs for 80 minutes.

Reactions: 7 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Awesome, if Pulu was in there too it would be almost my perfect team. Getting there now....

1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Roache and Chanel Harris-Tavita omitted for Penrith game
AuthorRichard Becht

Hooker Nate Roache and standoff Chanel Harris-Tavita are the two players to drop out of the Vodafone Warriors’ extended 21-man squad for tomorrow night’s 10th-round NRL match against Penrith at Panthers Stadium (6.00pm kick-off; 8.00pm NZT).
As required, squads must be trimmed to 19 players 24 hours out from kick-off.
It had been hoped Roache would come through training this week after leaving the field injured during last Saturday night’s 26-18 win over St George Illawarra.

He trained away from the other players at today’s final field session before the team flew to Sydney but was ruled out this afternoon after failing to fully recover.
The final playing 17 will be confirmed an hour before kick-off

Reactions: 3 users
Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
Roache and Chanel Harris-Tavita omitted for Penrith game
AuthorRichard Becht

Hooker Nate Roache and standoff Chanel Harris-Tavita are the two players to drop out of the Vodafone Warriors’ extended 21-man squad for tomorrow night’s 10th-round NRL match against Penrith at Panthers Stadium (6.00pm kick-off; 8.00pm NZT).
As required, squads must be trimmed to 19 players 24 hours out from kick-off.
It had been hoped Roache would come through training this week after leaving the field injured during last Saturday night’s 26-18 win over St George Illawarra.

He trained away from the other players at today’s final field session before the team flew to Sydney but was ruled out this afternoon after failing to fully recover.
The final playing 17 will be confirmed an hour before kick-off
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.