Team List NRL 2019 Round 10 - Panthers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he stuck with the same team as it's a good one but the fact remains, why did it take him this long to pick this team? Most fans were calling for this lineup weeks ago (apart from Kodi of course who just joined the team). It's a bit worrying when fans are ahead of the coach.
Because Kearney is the Oracle.
I'm hoping Smith got in his ear and reminded him that "his way" hasn't won shit.

I'm glad he stuck with the same team as it's a good one but the fact remains, why did it take him this long to pick this team? Most fans were calling for this lineup weeks ago (apart from Kodi of course who just joined the team). It's a bit worrying when fans are ahead of the coach.
I was just thinking the same thing... could have cost a finals birth!

Panthers will be at home and will be upbeat and should be coming after the Warriors as they have not lost to us in Penrith for some time.
We just have to stay in the wrestle, completion rate just like last week and finish over the top of them... here's hoping!

Because he probably has to deal with consequences if it doesn’t work out unlike us who simply pick and return players like they come with a receipt from the warehouse. The coach has to be 100% sure that not only is the guy getting dropped deserving but the next cab of the rank is capable of doing better than him week in week out otherwise you risk losing the changing room. I see your point but he is making all the changes we wanted but just more methodically.

This game is not an ambush. By its very definition you don't know an ambush is coming. This has happened too many times to be surprised.
This is a defining game for Kearney, if he cant get them up based on past history then he doesnt deserve to be in the job.

These are supposed pros, SK shouldnt need to 'get them up'. Kearneys role is provide the best preparation for them to perform. It is diwn to the players to perform.

I am keen to see how both Luke and Blair respond to getting dropped. Their potential for great games is a lot higher than most in the squad. Despite Blair's form, I'd actually like to see him fight his way back into the team and play well, particularly if we get to play some high-pressure games.

Ideally I'd like to see him and Burr tussle for the #13 jersey, as Burr seems like he relishes the challenge. How good a surprise has Burr been this year?!

It is down to him to provide more than that.
A huge part of his role is to motivate the players. If he’s unable to do that if he should eff off, to put it bluntly.

The players self admitted they didnt put in enough first half last week. How is that SKs fault. Really if all these guys were truly commited his role would be to calm them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.