General NRL 2019 Round 10 - General Discussion

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Moeroa and concussions, name a more iconic duo. Poor bloke gets one every fortnight I swear.

Reactions: 2 users
snake77

snake77

I quite enjoyed the Cowboys vs Eels game. A lot of the mid field go forward sets were pretty quick a lot of dummy half running and off loading to support runners. Gave the game a bit of a quicker/ direct feel.

Reactions: 1 user
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
That raiders v rabs was probably one of my favourite games this season, great footy by both teams. Souths last try to seal the win was a gem, murray and reynolds holding it up beautifully for walker to setup the winger.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
wizards rage

wizards rage

Jeez the dragons are kaka today, dunno how they won 4 games this year
And the knights are on form. Looks like their building is starting to pay off.

Lots claimed we were poor when we played the Knights. I thought they outplayed us with a well rounded, solid and smart game.

Looking like 4 in a row for the Knights.

Reactions: 6 users
DallyM

DallyM

we had a talented player of Ponga's capabilities in Shaun Johnson and for 5 miserably long years we wasted the opportunity to build a team around him..... man the Warriors suck

• Haha
MurrayTD

MurrayTD

Knights win no doubt, but fark me the refs doing all the can to get the Dragons back into the contest. 8 straight penalties!!! what.a.joke.

wizards rage

wizards rage

Dragons were trying to fix the late fades in games... sorted... fade the whole game

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

kurgal

Jeez the dragons are kaka today, dunno how they won 4 games this year

"28-0 great.
Why do I persist watching this absolute garbage. This ain’t Melbourne smashing us! It is Newcastle! Get a grip McIdiot! I actually don’t understand the stupidity of re-signing him so early! What sort of idiot makes that decision! You gutless imbiciles. I haven’t been able to catch many games this year, but I watch this one and I watch complete dog shit."

"Everyone at Mudgee, do yourself a favour and leave. Go find a pile of shit, and look at that. It will be just like watching our beloved team. At least the shit isn’t coached by an idiot."

[Random sample comments from Dragons forum, lol]

Looks like the Dragons have caught the Panthers' disease!

Or maybe we broke their spirit in Round 9 :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Racist ? As in he’s part West Indian?
Nah, just another Pom:rolleyes:
Lots claimed we were poor when we played the Knights.
We were in the game at 18 all and dropped the lips mum:bawling::bawling:. Sure they were good, but we matched them for over half the game. Good teams don't do that. Man for man this Warriors team is one of the most skilled and athletic in the NRL, now that Kata and Blair have been dropped it is starting to actually look like it

Reactions: 4 users

enterthewarrior

All these commentators wanking on about Ponga. He's good but there are other players I would take over him any day.

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

This week has ended awesome, almost all the results we need to create a good log jam.

We were in the game at 18 all and dropped the lips mum:bawling::bawling:. Sure they were good, but we matched them for over half the game. Good teams don't do that. Man for man this Warriors team is one of the most skilled and athletic in the NRL, now that Kata and Blair have been dropped it is starting to actually look like it

The last ingredient is brains, from the coaching staff and the players.