Team List NRL 2019 Round 1 - Warriors vs Bulldogs TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriors4eva

Pfftt, the doggies think this is our weakest side in years, what because we lost johnson and mannering...whatever !! im picking Warriors by 10+

the doggies for mind will be a side in the bottom 8 so we should put some points on this mob regardless of what round it is

lastly, if kata plays the way he has and Fusitua's tries dry up then SK better be prepared to hook him and replace him with beale or back with Hiku.

Fusitua goes along way to us winning games, its obvious really, top try scorer an all !

Reactions: 1 users

Far North Forever

Kata will pass to Fusitua because hes Togan, wouldnt pass to Ken cause hes a Sa should of thought of it before Stacey dumazz

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Question is why didn't the coaching staff pick up this earlier? Kearney looked genuinely surprised when questioned about the lack of passing from Kata to Maumalo last year. Is it some tactic to preserve Maumalo's energy so we just use him as a battering ram instead? Whatever it is, its very short sighted. Glad that is changing. If it really is a player driven move then it is even more bewildering.

Now can we get:
  • Lisone to be selected on form.
  • Sao to be picked on form.
  • Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to improve his support play and look for offloads. If it means less meaningless hitups, I would gladly take it.

A 2 prop rotation would be good too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Can't wait, will be so bloody pleased to get the season underway. Off season has been far too long. Looks a stable conservative team by SK but I reckon will be too good for the doggies.

My optimism and spirits are rising. Kata on the right, couple of tries to 'Fusitua and Inruin will be gagging for it. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Defence

Defence

Our back 3 and centers shit all over theres. They have the better halves. Apart from Napa. I rate our prop rotation better. Their second row is pretty good. But we have Tohu Harris. And Blair with his niggle & work rate. I'd give us more than a slight advantage

Hope you're right

Reactions: 3 users

Billy Teets James

Hope you're right
Apart from Lewis, I don't see where there points come from. If Keiran finds some form, Hes dangerous. They will rely on Napa to beat us up a bit. Depends which Napa turns up. Angry Napa after a shit off season. Or "Can't wait til after the game to make a sextape big papi pump dat ass" don't give a fugg Napa.
Bulldogs backline is pretty average.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Burr worries me. Hopefully I'll be proved wrong.

Not too sure about Ashford being a second rower!

Dogs look capable of beating us. They aren't as bad as people are making out.

Don't worry bro as long as they play Jeremy Marshall king we will be sweet.
He should give us plenty of ball back.

Christofolos

Christofolos

I have to admit, there was a game last year where I had serious doubts - round 4 away to the Roosters with Shaun Johnson a late scratching. How wrong I was with that one when we thrashed them.
Yeah same but that was when the refs were giving everybody a hiding not just a few teams (us being one) Service resumes as usual this year, but may get an even dishout from refs v dogs as they are one of the less fancied Sydney mobs

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

I actually thought Burr looked better than Papali’i.

Looks like he could explode this season.

the borg

Preseason 2 with Corvo ... that dudes too smart ... this post Shaun Johnson stuffs got most fans nervy and opposites cocky. That dogs match last year was about round 20 or so when the boys were flat. Not this time.. focus on the halves if you want...but for me its the other 11 I'm confident will do the job til the halves come right.. lets gone worryerz

Reactions: 12 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Preseason 2 with Corvo ... that dudes too smart ... this post Shaun Johnson stuffs got most fans nervy and opposites cocky. That dogs match last year was about round 20 or so when the boys were flat. Not this time.. focus on the halves if you want...but for me its the other 11 I'm confident will do the job til the halves come right.. lets gone worryerz

There also seems to be no love for Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in the dally m stakes this year: they don’t realise that he hasn’t even reached his final form yet...

• Wow
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I have to admit, there was a game last year where I had serious doubts - round 4 away to the Roosters with Shaun Johnson a late scratching. How wrong I was with that one when we thrashed them.
That's what we need to channel. That mentality where it doesn't matter who plays, everyone defends their heart out and attacks with everything.

Positions won't matter. Just run hard and tackle hard.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Looking at head-to-head I think we'll blitz them by 16+. No Klemmer or Graham. It's an ensemble cast like ours, but our guys have had a whole season together. Doggies are a melting pot of players from all over the place. Tolman is your typical Storm forward. Got ticker but not going to replace those two said Titans.

Our backs will shit all over them. I think our team is more settled. We have combinations and hungry young backs.

Doggies are a basket case. That's what I see.

And that pig who pinged Papalii for moving his car from one paddock to another at a music festival, can fuck himself. What a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
JBmurc

JBmurc

just watching NRL360 .... what a bunch of cu**s talking about each game first up Storm/Broncos mass talkfest .... get to the Warriors /Bulldogs game they
just talk about Bulldogs halves.... Nothing on us.. we are lucky to get named in a game and that's it ... FUCK I hope we steam over all of these BIG head teams ... and force these one eye cu**s to talk about some of our weapon players and team potential

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck best fullback in the game ... ... strong pack .weapon outside backs.. Greenie going lift ... moving Princess on and few other bone heads ... Mannering was sadly past it last season esp on attack some new young blood ready to impress ... think this year the team dynamic will be even stronger and will see us win many hard games as the team will have a unity we haven't seen for some time..

• Love
  • Haha
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Marina's a Goer. Ooh they showed a Warriors supporter in the crowd (watching League Life Live). Woop woop bro!

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Barely anyone is lamenting the loss of Mannering, when it was inconceivable that we could function without him 2 years ago. At that stage his loss would have meant the club would fall apart to opposition that scored cricket scores every week.

This alone shows how far this team has come. And for this reason I feel confident that we will have a strong first three rounds. If not, we are in for a hailstorm of shit this year.

I will be devastated if we lose to the Dogs. Lewis looks an exciting player, but they are pretty dour.

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
On the back of one dropped goal? :rolleyes:...and he is about 23 already.

I have only seen 3-4 of his games, but I was impressed with the amount of time he seemed to have when he had ball in hand

bruce

bruce

Contributor
And that pig who pinged Papalii for moving his car from one paddock to another at a music festival, can fuck himself. What a wanker.
Somebody posted that Papa had been drinking quite a bit, point one, point two he should have known the check point was there, apparently they do it all the time.

The guy who worries me is Corey Harawira Naera. He was a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.