General NRL 2019 Round 1 - General Discussion

Yo team. Am in London, anyone know where I can watch replays? Nrl.com will show me highlights only. And yep, I pay the nrl for the app which doesn’t work here either.
Thanks for any help!

pbrown01123

Contributor
Yo team. Am in London, anyone know where I can watch replays? Nrl.com will show me highlights only. And yep, I pay the nrl for the app which doesn’t work here either.
Thanks for any help!
you could try watchnrl ( fox tv coverage ), but its £13 for 1 week, £22 for a month and £125 for a year ( which enables you to watch about 3 months of nothing ) you get every nrl game live and replays on demand

Reactions: Coops
Thursday night watch Storm vs Broncos. As a Warriors fan I'm thinking damn this is fast a bit worried about playing these teams with the speed of the game.

These two teams (Tigers, Sea Eagles) fans must be watching this game thinking similar things about playing us.

Reactions: Sup42
I'm a bad sport, if the Warriors lose I cant stomach the other games.

Loving my footy tonight !

Gee can't see the Tigers giving us too many problems if they play like this and we play like today, shame we arent playing Manly the week after.
Huh? Has Warriors game been cancelled in Christchurch?

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Contributor
the Eagles are not going to enjoy their trip to Christchurch in two weeks.
They didn't enjoy it last time either. :DThey only come for the sellout which is way more than they ever get at Brookvale.:rolleyes:
The Aussies tonight know how to hold a minutes silence in Townsville.

Unlike the bellowing cu** you could hear at Mt Smart, I hope someone hooked you . . . you oxygen thief.
It sounded pretty quiet to me.

Reactions: MurrayTD