General NRL 2019 Round 1 - General Discussion

Warrior482

Warrior482

The Aussies tonight know how to hold a minutes silence in Townsville.

Unlike the bellowing cu** you could hear at Mt Smart, I hope someone hooked you . . . you oxygen thief.

That wound me up deluxe! Deserved an uppercut or 2

Reactions: 1 user
Weno

Weno

Edrick Lee being an ex Shark and knowing there patterns helped him to make Dugan look ordinary.
Was awesome watching Dugan get snotted.
When he got the winner he said he remembered the patterns that start from Fafita, he read it and shut the gate.

Reactions: 5 users
blue bells

blue bells

Yo team. Am in London, anyone know where I can watch replays? Nrl.com will show me highlights only. And yep, I pay the nrl for the app which doesn’t work here either.
Thanks for any help!
My guess would be youtube, i think the channel is NRLonNine or something

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

Early doors but Para are much better this year.

I hate Penrith. Used to be my home club. Gus put me off and I'm jealous of the Royal treatment the Clearys get from Oz media.

Go Para

Reactions: 7 users

sydneywarrior92

Penrith clearly distracted. Probably thinking more about certain recreational activities.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

At least Parra got rid of the right half. Ferguson was a good snag. Niukore looks good.

Reactions: 5 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Penrith looking pretty sloppy, Eels look better than last year but still a bottom 8 team

Reactions: 2 users
blue bells

blue bells

Parra doing good by the looks but my eels fantasy players doing shit lol how tf that work? lol

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
If Parra beat the Panthers, it's been an excellent weekend of footy 😁😁😁

Reactions: 3 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Eels look better than last year but still a bottom 8 team
I don't know about that. This a better quality game than we saw from the Dogs, St George and Manly last night.

Geez Lara Pitt must have given up on food:eek:, but she is gorgeous.😍...and was that Shaun Lane??? No, it must be another Shaun Lane.:oops:

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I don't know about that. This a better quality game than we saw from the Dogs, St George and Manly last night.

Geez Lara Pitt must have given up on food:eek:, but she is gorgeous.😍...and was that Shaun Lane??? No, it must be another Shaun Lane.:oops:

Yeah dogs and manly definitely look near the bottom, I’m judging Eels by the fact they aren’t putting Penrith away considering how poor they’re playing.
Unfortunately I’m watching 9 so we’ve got Ruan Sims rather than Lara :(
Lane did a hell of a lot better for Manly than he ever did for us

Sup42

Sup42

In all seriousness if we play well this year Penrith are likely to be a threat to us aye.

So fukem let's gone Eels and Tits.

snake77

snake77

Haven't watched him super closely but Dylan Brown has had some nice touches. At least we can say although unsuccessful we are spotting good players to go after.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Anyone else get the shits every time the commentator says Var-Rey for Whare?

• Haha
Warrior482

Warrior482

Lara is a peach

• Love
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Can Penrith stop with these 20minute performances that are enough to win games?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users