General NRL 2019 GRAND FINAL - General Discussion

Who will win?

• Total voters
I'm no longer going to follow Rugby League. I'm trying to cut negativity out of my life and I don't need this shit anymore. Maybe I will change my mind next year, but as of right now I have no desire to follow our dogshit club in a rigged competition.

I won't let the door hit me in the arse on the way out before anybody says.

Gutted for the Raiders. But I think they lost the game through not having cool heads out there. Fair enough, when they had the Roosters on the rack they thought they could score a try, but did they never consider a field goal option to grab the lead? If it were Cronk, he'd have considered it. And Leilua bombed a try by taking contact instead of passing immediately to Rapana who would have been in at the corner. Inexperience may have cost them in the end.

Now we will get to hear the Roosters being the first team to win back-to-back in blah blah years until the next grand final comes around. Puts me off following league to be honest.

Reactions: bruce
Gutted for the Raiders. But I think they lost the game through not having cool heads out there. Fair enough, when they had the Roosters on the rack they thought they could score a try, but did they never consider a field goal option to grab the lead? If it were Cronk, he'd have considered it. And Leilua bombed a try by taking contact instead of passing immediately to Rapana who would have been in at the corner. Inexperience may have cost them in the end.

Leilua bombed a certain try there for sure.

bruce

Contributor
The NRL 2019 season:

Useless refs
A farce of a salary cap
Phil Gould still putting air in the football...he was so one eyed anybody could pick it
and the crowd wasn't even a sellout...in the supposed centre of rugby league