General NRL 2019 Finals Week 3 - General Discussion

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Was that decision re playing off the ground correct - to me Sezer fell off the tackle

Raiders player had contact on the player when ball playing arm hit the ground- correct call (I’ve been pinged for something similar while playing) We got the benefit of that rule with the Tigers player falling off for a second when Inu scored in the 2011 playoff game.

Reactions: Damo
Green Machine >>> beast mode ... IMHO will go all the way and win the COMP ... dam should have put my money were my mouth was at the start of the season I thought they would go far this season

Reactions: FAN

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Apparently intent does matter. In my opinion it should be black and white, grounded or not, but bunker got it right according to the rulebook.

Yeah found that weird the comment about intent, did look like his arm held the ball up though before he had a second lunge to get out of the in goal.
Thought how the ball got dislodged was worth another look, possible double knock on

Reactions: Damo

Dixpat

In Andy we (have to) trust
Contributor
Raiders player had contact on the player when ball playing arm hit the ground- correct call (I’ve been pinged for something similar while playing) We got the benefit of that rule with the Tigers player falling off for a second when Inu scored in the 2011 playoff game.
I understand your point of view but the fact Sezer fell off the tackle before the call of held allows, in my opinion, Murray to play on.