General NRL 2018 Round 9 - General Discussion

St George playing like utter rubbish and winning, 60% completion wtf. Why didnt Melb have a shocker against us. This just puts us back under the radar, making us look incapable of beating a team that struggles against a team playing rubbish.

Reactions: Aman
St George playing like utter rubbish and winning, 60% completion wtf. Why didnt Melb have a shocker against us. This just puts us back under the radar, making us look incapable of beating a team that struggles against a team playing rubbish.
I wouldn't read too much into it. The Storm had an absolute blinder against us and would've towelled up most teams. Everything came off for them that night and before we knew it, we were long gone.

This game so far is not the game of the season. Far from it. That title still sits with our round 7 clash against the Dragons. That is still the real game of the season.

Jeez you don't see that everyday. A big gaping hole in behind the Storm's ruck for McInnes to dive over.

Waiting for the camera to cut to Bellyache to see the ensuing blowup.

Reactions: Sup42
Storm have stolen Jungle ball from the Wozzas....hail Mary after hail mary.....fucken scary.

But in my observation of the Storm since their first premiership, they have a consistent weakness. You can throw them off their game if you play Warriorball. They have a pattern they do not stray from. If you break it they have no come back.

They don't cope with being behind. If they get in front, no other team can stay with them. Storm were on fire and the bounce went their way early. At 18-0 there was no coming back.

Reactions: Sup42
Top two sides in the NRL.

The Storm have being ok too

Looking like four point gap between teams one and two and team four on the Ladder.

The Warriors must be watching this thinking, wheres my Flux capacitor

Reactions: leaguejunkie
If the League gods had any sense of fairness Smith WIddop Slater and Hunt would pop shoulders and roll their ankles shortly but they wont coz the Warriors ate the gods lunches.

Reactions: Inruin