Team List NRL 2018 Round 8 - Warriors vs Storm TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

AusWarriorsFan

Anyone see Lino go down holding his leg in the last minute against Dragons?

He got a glimpse of himself on the big screen, went down with minor groin strain. Its highly contagious. rofl.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

AusWarriorsFan

Sportsbet really has gone thickle on itself this week making the Dragons better odds to win the big one, Storm $5.50, Dragqueens and Rooters $6, WARRIORS $9. thats your top 4 folks. Somehow the dragons losing pushes both them and warriors forward and the Roosters back. An interesting one, the CowBoys are 2nd to last but 6th on the money list for the GF at $11. Somebody has secret sauce and isnt sharing. Lastly we are a long way out from GF to be placing 8 at $67 imo. Somebody has faith in the warriors, $4.50 not to make the 8. Yet Dragons are solid money at $7 to miss the 8. I wonder if that has anything to do with that side last year from 7/7. Going on about $1.20 one would think the top 6 teams this far out at locked and loaded for the top 8, yet so much contractictorary stuff going on, ie the Dragons being ear marked for a land slide. I just love reading nothing out of other peoples thoughts at this time of year, always flippant and ready to change on a dime, except big teams like the storm and roosters who could still be 0/8 and be in the top 4 money wise.

Will wait to the very last minute before making a call but I dont at this point see us having the metal over the storm. Roosters yes, definitely, Storm, such an all too familiar club I can see where they are beating us as its happening.

Aman

Aman

Did someone say they have a free ticket to the game? I was gonna take the missus but she asked what the difference between league and union was so I just dumped her

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I feel for the guy. He uprooted his life from Gold Coast and by all reports has been a standout in ISP but not even in the picture.

It's along season still and with the rate of injuries we've had so far he could come up the ladder faster than we think.

If he gets huffy about biding his time just remind him how well the team is sailing.

Reactions: 1 user
Defence

Defence

Awesome.
No bromwhich, no vunivalu- that's huge.
Mind u we're missing our share too.
Hard to make a call on this one but I like our chances.

Maraea

Maraea

Love the Anzac day game against the Storm. They will be faced with an all new creature that is the 2018 Warriors. My cousins a Stormz for life played a bit few years back, growing a middle-management puku these days. Get it done Warriors, 2 points closer to the GF and one more drink the cousin will owe that i'll never see lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

I would love to know how Corvo manages the short turn around ?

The fatigue factor is mental.

They are super fit and can recover rapidly because of that fitness.

Some trainers dont back off the accelerator at all, they use these challenges to make athletes even harder.

I imagine we will come out fast and surprise ourselves by staying at pace.

The dreaded burn out may not come at all.

Reactions: 1 users
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Ken must've knee capped him out of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I would love to know how Corvo manages the short turn around ?

The fatigue factor is mental.

They are super fit and can recover rapidly because of that fitness.

Some trainers dont back off the accelerator at all, they use these challenges to make athletes even harder.

I imagine we will come out fast and surprise ourselves by staying at pace.

The dreaded burn out may not come at all.

Probably did Saturday in for recovery sessions and mental prep.

Sunday first session - recovery, followed by gym then a bbq lunch with beers and watchinf video then home for early rest before fly out Monday.

Tuesday - skills and Captain's run followed by recovery.

Tomorrow - gameday prep as per normal.

Juno

Probably did Saturday in for recovery sessions and mental prep.

Sunday first session - recovery, followed by gym then a bbq lunch with beers and watchinf video then home for early rest before fly out Monday.

Tuesday - skills and Captain's run followed by recovery.

Tomorrow - gameday prep as per normal.

I'm guessing no beers in that equation. They haven't said anything that I can find but I reckon they might be on a booze ban

Reactions: 1 users
AlexM

AlexM

I'm guessing no beers in that equation. They haven't said anything that I can find but I reckon they might be on a booze ban
Yes, no one has yet appeared drunk........ o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Im good for a ticket, (free entry for defense) just was gna do the loner mission
yea i guessed that, i ment we normally have an extra seat, but this year its all sold around us according to the website.

Pricey

The Warriors will win because SK will make CB an offer he can't refuse

Issac Luke leads the Warriors with a haka for Anzac day titled They may take our lives but they will never take our freedom

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck tells Tohu Harris "Chewie we're home"

Sam Lisone never arrives for the game as he got lost tells reporter "Toto, I've (got) a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

Shaun Johnson got caught in the changing rooms asking "Magic Mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all"

One of Corvo's secret training methods gets leaked known as "wax on wax off" and some wannabe uses it to waste a ton of ninja's and beat up a Dojo full of karate blackbelts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.