General NRL 2018 Round 8 - General Discussion

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Need tigers and panthers to drop another game-storm climbed the ladder pretty quick...

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Payne Haas has been in every second play since he came on 10 minutes ago. Massive work rate.

Reactions: 1 user
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
I'm glad Souths didn't win on the back of their gridiron pass.

I find Souths a dour team to watch, whereas the Broncos have got some really exciting new forwards.

snake77

snake77

Knights v Manly - seen bigger crowds at a car accident
Looks like a park footy game.

One of our old players in Shaun Lane has had an interesting second half. Scored a pretty easy try. Then gone clearing kick straight to the noggin. One way to gain some field position I suppose.

Reactions: 1 user
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Looks like a park footy game.

One of our old players in Shaun Lane has had an interesting second half. Scored a pretty easy try. Then gone clearing kick straight to the noggin. One way to gain some field position I suppose.
Engrossing game though, Manly are classier but Knights look like they're more desperate. I'm backing Newcastle to run away last 20

Last edited:

WarriorBall

Can anyone explain why CHN was singing the Aussie national anthem? lol, thought he was a Northland boy.

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Didn't see too much to dispel the feeling that losing Pearce may be the death knell for the Knights in 2018. Easy draw though, so may scrape in.

BiggerD

BiggerD

Well lets cheer on the Doggys here.
Otherwise the Panthers will overtake the Warriors for 2nd spot

Reactions: 2 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Surely even the Dogs u8's attack can beat 2nd rowers on both edges to keep us at possy 2 for now??

Reactions: 1 users
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Hopefully dogs get up.
Faitala mariner has been brilliant this season.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
DCE looks to be in some trouble for eye gouging. Hope the grub gets the book thrown at his giraffe neck...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

kurgal

Not to be. Panthers will take 2nd spot for now; Tigers very likely to beat Eels so Warriors will be in number 4 spot by end of Round 8 most prob

Centurion

I'm tipping Eels. They way they played Manly plus it being a local derby night be enough. Hoping anyway.