Team List NRL 2018 Round 7 - Warriors vs Dragons TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorBall

Bro gotta say Papali'i looked clumsy in ISP. But Albie has looked like a man on a mission to get his spot back. Looking lean and mean. Bending the line. Haven't watched Sao and Satae muchm but I'm feeling Sao is carrying an injury and Satae is young and will get opportunities later.

Yeah give him a run, there’s not a whole lot between all these guys tbh.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Shit

Warriors v St George Illawarra Dragons, 8pm NZT (6pm AEST) Friday at Mt Smart Stadium

Warriors: Shaun Johnson and Solomone Kata will miss the match against the Dragons through injury, with Mason Lino to start at halfback and Anthony Gelling in the centres. Simon Mannering starts in the back row for Leivaha Pulu (foot) with Albert Vete joining the bench. Bunty Afoa starts at prop for Sam Lisone (bench).

Dragons: As expected the Dragons are unchanged from their win over Cronulla. Mitchell Allgood and Blake Lawrie were the two players to drop off the bench 24 hours out from kick-off.

Reactions: 1 user
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Dragons will beat us by plenty, people bag Shaun Johnson, but he's one of our best on his day. I guess he was injured last week.

Lino needs a game like he had against the Rorters.

What use is Lino is we're gana get beaten by plenty.

One loss and back off the wagon?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wrighty

So much hype for this game. Has been building all week.

On the plus side for this week
1) Mannering will play 80
2) We have a star studded back row
3) We have the form number 9 in the comp
4) We have 4 players listed to give 100% all night in the two prop positions

If they play to potential we have a top pack.

Reactions: 8 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Well - a decent test for Lino - all the Shaun Johnson haters will be wrapt.

Good luck Mason, another game like the Roosters game please - not one like the nine in a row to finish last year....

Reactions: 6 users
Porthoz

Porthoz

Brisbane Broncos Bench Player
Just smash those dragqueens, will ya. OK, thanks... :woot:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

flying coconut

I reckon he'll kill it mate
You guys are too harsh to judge
Given 10 minutes to try and make something out of nothing (Like win the game for us)
Given the weather conditions of course there's a probability you could fuck up on some of the simple shit

I didn't even see him play in the Broncos game. I am going off his performance in the Titans try. It was disturbing how bad his defense was.

Reactions: 1 user
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Its no coincidence that Shaun Johnson has had a 'groin injury' after each of his dancing with the stars performances and is replaced with a direct running half in Lino. SK making Shaun Johnson accountable.

Reactions: 2 users
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Still picking Dragons regardless of whether it’s Lino or Shaun Johnson.

Too many players in good form and I’m picking them to roll through the middle with Frizell, De Balin etc, I think our forwards will struggle.

Our left edge could not look less threatening. Not a lot we can do about that, though would have liked Papali’i to at least get a run there at some point.

Aman

Aman

My feelings just changed from nervous to excited now. Green can take complete control without princess getting in the way and we”ll able to finally put the Gelling debate to rest with a full viewing. I worry for Shaun Johnson if Lino guides us to victory. For his sake he prob hopes we lose

Reactions: 4 users
Aman

Aman

Shaun Johnson was pictured happily running around in the final run today. Has he just been dropped in the guise of a injury?

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Still picking Dragons regardless of whether it’s Lino or Shaun Johnson.

Too many players in good form and I’m picking them to roll through the middle with Frizell, De Balin etc, I think our forwards will struggle.

Our left edge could not look less threatening. Not a lot we can do about that, though would have liked Papali’i to at least get a run there at some point.

I hear you but even though Gelling has been mud thus far, our left has potential if they do this;

Run it left through Green with Blair and Mannering running decoys then out the back to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck --> Gelling who despite playing ratshit can run a good line. Gelling's strength is running through a hole vs Kata's running through as many tacklers as i can.

Lino doesn't have to overplay on the right as Tohu Harris takes that roll with Green when he goes right.

We're gana win bro. Straight up.

And I'm not saying it's gana be easy. But we're gana win.

Reactions: 7 users

Snoopy

Go Lino - another win and your stock will be way up.

I am worried now though.

• Haha
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Go Lino - another win and your stock will be way up.

I am worried now though.

Remember Snoop that it's the team who will win or lose not the individuals.

We'll be right bro.

Swanley

Swanley

What use is Lino is we're gana get beaten by plenty.

One loss and back off the wagon?
no no still on the wagon, but we are not full strength.

There is a reason Shaun Johnson is picked weekly ahead of Lino. that's not saying Lino cannot produce, ala Roosters.

He needs to do it again and more importantly, the forwards need to step up. Or else it will be plenty scored against us.

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

no no still on the wagon, but we are not full strength.

There is a reason Shaun Johnson is picked weekly ahead of Lino. that's not saying Lino cannot produce, ala Roosters.

He needs to do it again and more importantly, the forwards need to step up. Or else it will be plenty scored against us.

Yup. It starts up front. We got a good old fashioned arse kicking last round so we're due to step up and dominate whete nobody else has yet.

Fifita, Gallen and Graham all got sore sore so there's no way we can take this game easy.

In it from the kick off right to the final whistle.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.