Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup42

Sup42

Wow big news.

If Mason is fortunate enough to have a game like his last....we are better placed against the Dragons ( big if....but come on that was 2nd best halves showing this year....bested by his wing man Green).

If Mason fires, they could really mess with the Dragons.

Lets gone boys....

What the heck has happened to Johnson ? Strained nuts again ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
ko wai ra

ko wai ra

Yeah,our sanitarium athlete having a bad hair day.....again!!!!

Jus play your game Mase....
Kiakaha cuz!!!!!

Reactions: 7 users
Sup42

Sup42

Wonder who gets that last spot on the bench ?

I wouldn't go off the way they are numbered with Satae wearing the next highest number ?

We shall see ..

Reactions: 2 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

I wouldn't go off the way they are numbered with Satae wearing the next highest number ?

We shall see ..
Yeah true bro, just noticed League Live app has Papali’i in the last bench spot.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor

We shall see ..
Theres noway Kearney carries 3 props, he barely used his 2nd one for 20mins in Rnd 4/5.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
snake77

snake77

Hopefully this week with the withdrawals matches the Roosters game. An underdog team taking it to the favourites.

After Kata went off I wasn't expecting him to play this week. I was surprised seeing him talked about as being a chance. Gelling doesn't fill me with much confidence at the moment. He hasn't had a lot of game time and last week had a few bad moments.

Johnson being out is a blow. Lino will be coming in with confidence after finally getting a win in first grade.

Interested to see how the final bench takes shape.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Not sure how Albie got himself ahead of Satae, Sao and Papalii but had his best game in ISP last week so probably deserves a run.
Bro gotta say Papali'i looked clumsy in ISP. But Albie has looked like a man on a mission to get his spot back. Looking lean and mean. Bending the line. Haven't watched Sao and Satae muchm but I'm feeling Sao is carrying an injury and Satae is young and will get opportunities later.

Reactions: 4 users

flying coconut

Who replaces Gelling after he lets in two early tries?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Could Kearney be trying the old bait & switch with Lino & Shaun Johnson to try & lull the Dragons into a false sense of security ???

Wait till the last possible moment then ... KAPOW!!! ... surprise bitches

It would be a very Bennett like move if he did or Shaun Johnson could just be injured ... again *sighs*

Lino went alright in attack against the Rorters but Shaun Johnson running or not will be greatly missed on defense if he's not there, for whatever reason, against the Dragons ... he's massively improved that area of his game in recent times

He went down in the game pretty badly. He was visibly distressed. I was shitting my pants it was a season-ender again..

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Was funny how Kata was named but then in the injured list it said he would be back in Round 8 or 9.

This Shaun Johnson injury has come from nowhere. Better to find out now than when you're at the game and the team runs out thought I guess.

Reactions: 1 user
davewjnz

davewjnz

Who replaces Gelling after he lets in two early tries?

I reckon he'll kill it mate
You guys are too harsh to judge
Given 10 minutes to try and make something out of nothing (Like win the game for us)
Given the weather conditions of course there's a probability you could fuck up on some of the simple shit

Reactions: 3 users

wrighty

Maybe we had better get used to Shaun Johnson missing games due to groin issues. Seems like it is something that his niggling him.

Swanley

Swanley

Dragons will beat us by plenty, people bag Shaun Johnson, but he's one of our best on his day. I guess he was injured last week.

Lino needs a game like he had against the Rorters.

Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.