General NRL 2018 Round 7 - General Discussion

Miket12

Miket12

I found after we lost to Brisbane I couldnt watch any other NRL games that weekend...now I am all over it.
It’s interesting watching these games as a “neutral” and seeing some of the calls from the refs. Given how bad some of the calls are, it’s easy to see why everyone thinks the refs have it in for their team.

Reactions: 1 users

AusWarriorsFan

HAHAHAHA Maloney misses the kick in front which was the 2 points between them and us,

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
I found after we lost to Brisbane I couldnt watch any other NRL games that weekend...now I am all over it.

I was the same plus couldn’t face the league shows last week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sup42

Sup42

Mad finish.

Warriors clear in second on the ladder

what a horrible song up up cronullar

Reactions: 3 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

If Panthers had another 5min left, they would've ran the Sharks down. They're at their most dangerous where their backs are against the wall and they start playing a little ad lib footy.

Happy that the Sharks got the win though. Gives us a bit of breathing room at the top of the table.

Reactions: 2 users

kurgal

Nice win sharkies, but cor there were some loose carries! get your shit together!! (but feel free to lose it again come Round 16) :p

• Haha

AusWarriorsFan

Nice win sharkies, but cor there were some loose carries! get your shit together!! (but feel free to lose it again come Round 16) :p
i didnt read the team list, were they still missing the big 4 in the forwards? was a good game, but panthers were dirty grubby grubs. maloney started it off.

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Mad finish.

Warriors clear in second on the ladder

what a horrible song up up cronullar
it always reminds me of something like an American family holiday camp from the 70's like from the movie Dirty Dancing

kinda tacky and old fashioned

Reactions: 1 user
Fazz

Fazz

Lot of good results for us this week. Most of the lower ranked teams had wins, which served to help us finish 1st outright with the Dragons. Storm winning may also be good for us as they won't have 'a point to prove' as if they'd had a few losses

Reactions: 4 users
frankspence

frankspence

I was the same plus couldn’t face the league shows last week lol
After the game I didn't even read this forum until Thursday. This week I've read and liked nearly every comment on here since the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Far North Forever

I was 7 for 7 going into Panthers V Sharks I knew I shouldve changed to the Sharks with all my other tinarse tips getting up. Lesson learnt never think you know anything until after the game.

• Haha