Team List NRL 2018 Round 4 - Roosters vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Faisal

Brother Faisal

This game falls back on the leadership group. Firstly Shaun Johnson green Roger Tuivasa-Sheck need to organise this offense better. We struggled for points throughout the game last week. We need consistent scoring to keep up with Cronks game. Blair and Harris need to keep this forward pack going all day. Luke needs to keep doing what he does.

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

We've lost mobility experience and lateral movement.

Paasi and Vete will really need to step up.

Quick play the ball boys....tackle up.

Reactions: 1 user

albeano45

Gavet posted on instagram from East Medical Centre - maybe getting scans?

wrighty

Well crap still digesting the loss of Gavet. He is like is like a talisman player. If tomorrow night is not meant to be and we lose, then it is critical for our season momentum that we still play well and are competitive.

My main sport I have played is actually cricket. In cricket momentum is important and is you must fight emotionally as well as technically. I always expected my medium pacers to "fight" using their bowling and fight their way back if their over started badly.

Likewise tomorrow for Eighty minutes the Warriors must fight and they must fight with Mana and courage. If they do those things and lose then we will still walk away in good shape for the rest of the season and a rematch with the Roosters later down stream.

In the words of Winston Churchill -

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving....then our empire abroad will come to our aid and prevail (sic).

Reactions: 2 users
snake77

snake77

I read an article during the week with one expert picking the Roosters due to our poor form in Sydney. We have a poor record in Perth, Canberra, Townsville. Might as well add Sydney to the list.

The article also stated we haven't won in Sydney since either 2015 or 2016. That is a concern but the side has broken a few hoodoos over the last few years.

A third win away from home would be impressive.

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I read an article during the week with one expert picking the Roosters due to our poor form in Sydney. We have a poor record in Perth, Canberra, Townsville. Might as well add Sydney to the list.

The article also stated we haven't won in Sydney since either 2015 or 2016. That is a concern but the side has broken a few hoodoos over the last few years.

A third win away from home would be impressive.

Form in Sydney has fuck all to do with their view. It's been our lack of commitment and fitness and everything that's got most Australians unconvinced.

But that's our fault, not theirs.

This year the team has given 3 x 80 minute games of evidence to change that long held view.

Tomorrow is gana be epic.

Let's get it oooonnnnnn!!!!!

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Keep seeing snippets around saying Johnson is in Auckland.

Surely not?

Team named has him in it still. So I assume those snippets are all shit.

Meanwhile it appears Vete gets to warm the bench and since there's been a few calls for him to run out it should be interesting to see if he has improved as much as our other boys

wrighty

Keep seeing snippets around saying Johnson is in Auckland.

Surely not?

Well Lino is in the reserves so I guess they could sub him in late...but you think they would have told the fans by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.