Team List NRL 2018 Round 4 - Roosters vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that Roosters game last weekend, Cronk and Keary were all over them. And they play smart football, the sort of stuff that aims to catch the opposition napping. Effort alone won't get us over the line in this one, they have to be switched on and prepared for Cronk's kicking game.

If Tedesco finds some form and everything clicks for the Roosters then we'll cop plenty of points. How we start will be key, if we repeat that Raiders opening 20 then it will be game over by half time.

Yup the chooks are tracking well after losing their first. My concerns are defence, discipline and recovery after Akl > Perth > Akl > Syd > Canberra by bus > Syd by bus > Akl > Syd in 4 weeks.

I think the chooks have traveled about Changing rooms to field.

I watched that Roosters game last weekend, Cronk and Keary were all over them. And they play smart football, the sort of stuff that aims to catch the opposition napping. Effort alone won't get us over the line in this one, they have to be switched on and prepared for Cronk's kicking game.

If Tedesco finds some form and everything clicks for the Roosters then we'll cop plenty of points. How we start will be key, if we repeat that Raiders opening 20 then it will be game over by half time.

Cronk + Keary vs Green + Shaun Johnson.

Cordner vs Tohu Harris

Friend vs Bully 2.0

Warriors vs ref

Travel vs no travel

Underdog vs favourite

Every cu** is just waiting for us to lose.

Prove them wrong with evidence...for the fourth time this season.

We are winning with composure and desperation in defence. We havent really played that well and in all games the timing on attack has not always been in synch and we have left a lot of points on the paddock, if we can improve on that then we are a good chance. If not I will be happy to see them continue to remain composed and be desperate (it makes me cringe but trust in the process) , the timing and combo's will come if we keep doing what we are doing.

Pluck those chooks

Smash JWH, then Cordner, then Napa, then Taukeiaho.

Then make 100 extra tackles.

Then stand resolute.

Then pour the pressure back on them and score score score.

There are a million reasons to drop our bundle this week.

There are infinite reasons to win it.

1. History
2. Finally the right kind of off season
3. Nobody gives us a chance
4. They want us to fail.
5. Like the roosters, we haven’t played our best yet.
6. Cronk knows not to assume victory
7. Why not?

Perenara and Klein? This is going to be a whistlemania fun yell at the TV kinda game. I like the warriors chances. The roosters have all sorts of weaknesses across their team and bench - the coaching staff should be salivating at this one, but theyll cleverly focus on the 2 points. Go Warriors

We are DOOMED....referees for the game KLEIN and PERENARA

Klein should be less trigger happy after his Tigers Broncos debacle.

What I'm happy about is that the evidence that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck keeps speaking about is obvious change of attitude amongst the team, the new resilience that didn't exist, the understanding that playing your role contributes to the victory vs I'v gotta do it all (who can forget Lisone taking that all time highlight of a drop kick?)

By the way Roger Tuivasa-Sheck leads the league in try saving tackles......but Blair and Gavet are 3rd and 4th.

That's 3 rounds of evidence to go into this years building of the 2018 Warriors.

If we win this, listen carefully to the naysayers aka NRL and Fox experts.

Freddy power rankings has the Warriors second his only comment the Warriors they're good. Sterlo wants to see the warriors beat a top four side team before he is convinced they have turned a corner... Andrew Johns seems to be avoiding the subject of the warriors probably because he rubbished them so much at the start of the season. My biggest fear for this game is Cronk kicking chip kicks and doing bombs Kata and Kens way...

Pound for pound (metaphorically) it’s a nice match up, we both have a couple of weak links in the chain.

Key positions looking even but I would love someone to smash Keary, all we can do with Cronk is maintain the beast.

Ferguson could be a worry, but they will have their own concerns with this Warriors squad so let the “real” test begin.

Don’t care what old has beens have to say and not say, they can’t swallow their humble pie and will love to cut us deep if we do lose, either way it’s 3 wins in a row with some strong depth on the way!

Let’s Get It On Then....
Warriors by 6 if we survive the first 20 min
Don’t forget to breathe boys

Freddy power rankings has the Warriors second his only comment the Warriors they're good. Sterlo wants to see the warriors beat a top four side team before he is convinced they have turned a corner... Andrew Johns seems to be avoiding the subject of the warriors probably because he rubbished them so much at the start of the season. My biggest fear for this game is Cronk kicking chip kicks and doing bombs Kata and Kens way...

Though I have been one of Ken and Kata’s loudest critics (i am so biased in a negative way about Kata) l am actually very humbly and happily impressed at their contributions so far this season.

Hope we can get the most hair award at the Dally M's this year.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
We are DOOMED....referees for the game KLEIN and PERENARA

Great Ashley “I hate the warriors”Klein and Henry “I’m so fair I’m biased against my old team” Perenara

Wondering tactically if it’s better to kick off and try and withstand the early barrage of penalties and ride a he “square ups” later in the game, or receive kick off and vice versa

Reactions: Aman and Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.