Team List NRL 2018 Round 4 - Roosters vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the penalties conceded may be more telling in this game. If we keep gifting them back to back sets through penalties like we did against the Raiders the chook's will rip us a new one. Discipline crucial this week.

Let's rip them a new one and then rip their old one too.

No Lisone but get Satae.

Now Mannering but Blair stays so no loss in experience.

Our pack still looks good and if they provide opportunities for Green Shaun Johnson The Fusitua and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck then we have a lot of points in us.

Stalefish540

Contributor
Satae over Vete is the only possible point of contention for me

I said last week that I rate Vete, I also saw him in person during pre season & he looked quite trim & ripped compared to previous seasons

I would be somewhat interested to know what's going on there, but other than that I'm trusting in the process

Lets Go 4-0 Warriors !!!
Satae was picked over Vete in the 21 last week and then backed that up on the weekend with

- 72 mins, 18 runs for 177m with 72 post contact. 32 tackles with 2 misses.

Hes definitely got the motor by the looks of it, hope he goes well.

Satae deserves a shot, I am very happy for him, I hope he has the season debut of all debuts.

Wouldn't it be great if he pushed himself ahead of Lisone, Vete, Papal'i, and Paasi ?

I'm not too worried about Satae's game. Lisone has a very simple role to follow, get on and RUN.

Satae is a monster, he is fit and could be a nightmare for the Chooks if Luke gives him good service against a tiring line.

The Warriors game against the Rabbits held elements (when there were 13 men on the field) which would see us defeat the Roosters or anyone if they can get back to that beautifully balanced game.

I thought that Satae was the best runner of all of them in the trials.

I doubt that the Roosters will know anything about him. I like Kearney's selections. I think that the Chook's forwards are their weak link. One real dangerman is Fergusson. I remember a couple of years ago Matt Allwood absolutely flattened him on suspicion in a dummy run. Ferguson was hurt and rattled and wasn't a factor after that. Ken Maumalo step on down.

I still say though that discipline is vital to go close this week.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Few things from the Kearney interview this afternoon, he acknowledged that Mannering’s not too far away, though nothing definitive on his likely return, he also mentioned that he’ll be playing on the left edge for the rest of the season when he does return not in the middle.

He acknowledged his preferred position for Adam Blair is lock not that it matters too much these days, really he’s just changing shirts.
What that tells me is that Simon Mannering's return is imminent.

Adam Blair goes to SKs preferred position for him, Simon Mannering goes to 11 and Leivaha Pulu joins the propping rotation...

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Roosters fans seem pretty confident of a win.
Looking at making the trek down to Allianz anyone know where about bay 38(warriors zone) is? Would rather sit with Warriors fans but they’re usually shit seats.
Must warn people though I’m a bit of a bad luck charm watching the team live, considering taking one for the team and not going lol

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Must warn people though I’m a bit of a bad luck charm watching the team live, considering taking one for the team and not going lol
Stay Away!!!

Warrior Nation are drumming up support for the Bay 38 in a big way. If you are an Australian based supporter it would pay to give them a like so you know of all the Bays they sit in. Cameron George (Warriors CEO) and Shani Willemsen (Membership Manager) will be there...

https://www.facebook.com/nswwarriors/

allianz-stadium.png

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Stay Away!!!

Warrior Nation are drumming up support for the Bay 38 in a big way. If you are an Australian based supporter it would pay to give them a like so you know of all the Bays they sit in. Cameron George (Warriors CEO) and Shani Willemsen (Membership Manager) will be there...

https://www.facebook.com/nswwarriors/

Those seats aren’t the worst, been stuck behind the pillars before-that’s a bad time

• Haha
Reactions: Johnnyray
What that tells me is that Simon Mannering's return is imminent.

Adam Blair goes to SKs preferred position for him, Simon Mannering goes to 11 and Leivaha Pulu joins the propping rotation...

Yeah. Looks like he wanted Blair at prop to begin with and see who would earn the propping position alongside Gavet. Knowing full well that. Blair would lock behind Mannering/Harris. A nice balance IMO.

I see Paasi as Lisone-like. Capable of rampaging runs but not going to bend the line much. There is a place for it in this team. There 's a real variety of styles in the forwards this year. Makes them less predictable and more capable of scoring . Lovely balance. Hope Satae does well. A monster prop would really enhance our prospects even more.

The chookpen not giving us a chance. Saying Warriors will lose by 30. Maaaaannnn fuck those cap rorting bastards lets thrash them Warriors by 40!!!

Good for us we're not playing the chook pen. Just the "how'd they not get caught rorting the salary cappers?"

I'm more confident with Blair still in which provides experience to go with the youthful vigour.

As much as he's a penalty magnet, he's also a leader.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck will be pumped for this game.
Green provides the stability and voice to straighten the attack.

Fusitua to score a double.

Status
Not open for further replies.