• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

He's been making me eat my words all season. Has cut most of the silly shit out of his game - feel like his suspension is pretty harsh. He's improved to the point that I was actually a little concerned we'd miss his impact. Fair play to the guy, he seems to be thriving in a professional environment.

Totally agree brother. I feel like Isaac led the way today. Every game the seniors have made crucial plays at crucial times. I feel that this has helped the younger ones no end.

Reactions: 4 users
snake77

snake77

Hard to single guys out as the 17 across the park all put in.

Green was great getting the side around the park. Lino stepped in well and provided some nice touches.

Harris did what he always does but you don't want to take it for granted. Pulu has been fantastic since taking over from Papali'i who himself was going well before being injured.

Kata and Maumalo are making up for last year.

Sao has stepped up.

Afoa is getting stuck in.

Also good to see guys like Paasi putting in some big shots in the last minutes.

Reactions: 7 users
Fazz

Fazz

Just want to draw attention to a massive stat ...

Total away wins in 2017: 1
Away wins in 2018 [round four]: 3

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Adam Blair is the grub we have been missing

Hes also got an insane work rate, great defence and is quite literally one of if not the best ball playing forwards in the comp. Incredible competiveness and leadership too. Love his signing and hope he plays out his career here

Reactions: 19 users
Raw Power

Raw Power

all 4 of these wins have come from defence,

our scramble and second efforts today were immense

Agree... Fitness... BELIEF... SMARTS... 80 MINUTES... Saw to/SMASHED the so called Premiership Favourites (the RORTERS)! Well Done Boys.
Credit to you WARRIORS FANS WHO TURNED UP AT ALLIANZ STADIUM! The Warriors Chant was just MAGIC!

I can't believe I'm sitting in my Lounge taking deep breathes with the Boys... It Works!, usually nervous... here I am calm watching the MAGIC!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Fazz

Fazz

Adam Blair is the grub we have been missing

He was absolutely huge at the end of the first half. Slowed the game to an absolute crawl and ran the clock down to the point where the Roosters could only take the two. In years gone by, we would not have had somebody with the brains/grub factor to do that for us. He doesn't make huge metres, but his value in every other area is massive. Particularly in his leadership - again, Luke recounted Blair telling him to gut it the fuck out and stay on the field last week. I feel like that happens constantly at training. Was very leery about his signing, but it's panning out better than I ever could have hoped for early on.

Reactions: 16 users

wrighty

Wasn't it cool to see Gelling giving it his all out there in the last ten minutes. He was like I really want to be a part of this team. He looked ok too.

Still some other good players in reserve too such as CNK.

Reactions: 14 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Even when the boys looked gassed, someone would plug the hole or make a courageous run to inspire the next person to keep their head up and have another dig. That performance is genuine teamwork, turning up for the bloke on either side of you for the full 80. Proud as of this group.

MoM for me was 80min workman like performance from Pulu. He has done alot of the dirty Mannering work for the first four weeks.

Reactions: 18 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Haha Roosters forum wants Asada to urine-test the Warriors. Who knows if it was tongue in cheek but I know it fills my heart with pride to read it.

You know the battered Warrior fan in me was thinking "this surely is too good to be true. What if we hear later that the team was found to have been taking performance-enhancing drugs".

I hope that is just a stupid thought. But they physically look the fittest team and even the commentators say that.

Reactions: 1 user
snake77

snake77

We give the commentators a lot of stick; especially some of them for their cliches about the club. But it was good hearing a lot of those cliches being forgotten and the side being praised.

Roach "You can't go one out against this Warriors side, its to easy for them" or "This Warriors side doesn't tire they just keep coming".

He was also annoyed about the penalty goals and to be fair it sound like he wanted us to put our foot on their throat and finish them off.

Reactions: 13 users

wrighty

Even when the boys looked gassed, someone would plug the hole or make a courageous run to inspire the next person to keep their head up and have another dig.

Just when I thought we were getting tired and that the momentum might swing back to them for some late tries, Satae came on and volunteered for some hit ups against them at a time when they were trying to smash us. His hits ups in a few sets both created momentum and more importantly dispirited them further because it just seemed like our forwards were going to keep running at them hard all night.

Reactions: 13 users
t-wade23

t-wade23

Got nothing to say that’s already been said but we are the real fucking deal.

Reactions: 6 users
snake77

snake77

A bit worried before half time with the warning especially when he told Friend that he'll watch us in the second half.

Easy fix. Don't let them down our end of the field.:)

Reactions: 7 users
mtsmart

mtsmart

Blake Green was huge 2day but u could honestly pick 17 man of the match

Yeah, all 17 were heroes, but I'd give MoM to Mason Lino. Guy who has played only 7 NRL matches before today up against Cooper Cronk who has played over 300 matches. But Lino outplayed Cronk. And kudos to Green for taking a lot of the load off Lino letting the kid play to his strengths. You'd be forgiven for thinking that Lino was just going to do the basics and do them well, but he was taking on the line, doing his share in defence, putting in testing bombs and kicks in-goal. His best performance to date.

Reactions: 14 users