• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fazz

Fazz

All hail the fucking Brocess.

I have not been this excited about a Warriors team since grand final week 2011. If this is a dream, under no circumstances is anybody to pinch me.

Whoever spearheaded our recruitment, take ALL THE BOWS. Green, Blair, Harris, Pulu and to a lesser extent Hiku were immense for us.

I couple write paragraphs upon paragraphs about this win, one of our best of all time in the regular season, but I don't think it needs any further explanation like some of our dicier wins. Instead I'll sign off with this:

TOP OF THE TABLE, BITCH.

xHwXteil.png

snake77

snake77

Amazing that we have started the season off 4-0. But 3 of those have been away from home and all difficult road trips.

This one with key players pulling out late.

Good to say Lino getting a win in first grade. He usually gets called in when we are in a losing streak or down on confidence.

snake77

snake77

A bit worried when they scored early. Also with a lot of the early errors.

Also at 18-6 I thought we'd be in for a tough second half but they just kept grinding away and that helped force errors.

Really proud of that effort. We have been wanting the side to put in a loss is fine if you put in. This side is putting in and the results are coming. I was expecting with key players out that I just wanted to see them put in. But that effort was better than that.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I watched St. George last week and they now look to be our toughest opponent.

Storm and Cowboys I do fear. But on this performance St.George is the only team capable of staying with us and breaking up our game. IMO that will be the most anticipated game of the season.

leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

What an awesome game. The Rooster didn't lose it because they were poor, we won it because we fucking gave it to them and never let them in. We shut them out of the game after conceding that early try. This is our template for success, this is how we need to be approaching every game regardless of where our opponents sit on the ladder. We do that, and I'm convinced we finish minor premiers, and go deep into finals.

To take a page from Cleary's book, MOM today was the TEAM.

Special mention goes to Lino who played like a veteran half. I was skeptical at first how he would go with Green given that they both play a very similar game. He stood up and really took his opportunity with both hands. Shaun Johnson really has competition nipping at his heels.

Exciting times ahead boys and girls! Soak it in!