• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fazz

Fazz

All hail the fucking Brocess.

I have not been this excited about a Warriors team since grand final week 2011. If this is a dream, under no circumstances is anybody to pinch me.

Whoever spearheaded our recruitment, take ALL THE BOWS. Green, Blair, Harris, Pulu and to a lesser extent Hiku were immense for us.

I couple write paragraphs upon paragraphs about this win, one of our best of all time in the regular season, but I don't think it needs any further explanation like some of our dicier wins. Instead I'll sign off with this:

TOP OF THE TABLE, BITCH.

xHwXteil.png

Reactions: 18 users
fanrrior

fanrrior

Haha Roosters forum wants Asada to urine-test the Warriors. Who knows if it was tongue in cheek but I know it fills my heart with pride to read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Danpatmac

Im not sure what to do with mannering but there seems to be quality depth everywhere like ive never seen before.

i believe with this group he would be an ideal middle forward from the bench against tired opposition

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
snake77

snake77

Amazing that we have started the season off 4-0. But 3 of those have been away from home and all difficult road trips.

This one with key players pulling out late.

Good to say Lino getting a win in first grade. He usually gets called in when we are in a losing streak or down on confidence.

Reactions: 14 users
goldcoast-warriors-fan

goldcoast-warriors-fan

Shed a tear of joy after the Fusitua try. This performance is level with the 2011 Preliminary Final against the Storm.

The fact that we had no Johnson, no Mannering, no Gavet- it just highlights the fact that this is a team. A team of Warriors. Fuck, I’m so proud.

you forgot no lisone

Reactions: 3 users
MurrayTD

MurrayTD

Wow just wow. When they scored with out anyone laying a hand on Mitchell I feared the worse. Who would think we’d go on to score 30, yes 30 unanswered points.

I don’t even think I can name a MOM. They were all awesome.
Not wrong. Blake Green for me though, SUPERB performance from him.

And I gladly eat a big spoon of humble pie, down voted his recruitment....

Reactions: 8 users

kurgal

I think I jizzed my pants a bit

Only one word to describe that performance: DOMINANT!

I gladly eat my words - I predicted that game wrong. Now I will gladly eat some rabbit stew!! :) :)

Reactions: 8 users
snake77

snake77

A bit worried when they scored early. Also with a lot of the early errors.

Also at 18-6 I thought we'd be in for a tough second half but they just kept grinding away and that helped force errors.

Really proud of that effort. We have been wanting the side to put in a loss is fine if you put in. This side is putting in and the results are coming. I was expecting with key players out that I just wanted to see them put in. But that effort was better than that.

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Deranged

Deranged

I don't want to be negative after a win but I thought Johnson still wasn't running the ball at the line enough. Mannering also had a quiet game can't recall him making any tackles.

• Haha
Reactions: 28 users
Fazz

Fazz

you forgot no lisone

He's been making me eat my words all season. Has cut most of the silly shit out of his game - feel like his suspension is pretty harsh. He's improved to the point that I was actually a little concerned we'd miss his impact. Fair play to the guy, he seems to be thriving in a professional environment.

Reactions: 11 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I watched St. George last week and they now look to be our toughest opponent.

Storm and Cowboys I do fear. But on this performance St.George is the only team capable of staying with us and breaking up our game. IMO that will be the most anticipated game of the season.

Reactions: 7 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

What an awesome game. The Rooster didn't lose it because they were poor, we won it because we fucking gave it to them and never let them in. We shut them out of the game after conceding that early try. This is our template for success, this is how we need to be approaching every game regardless of where our opponents sit on the ladder. We do that, and I'm convinced we finish minor premiers, and go deep into finals.

To take a page from Cleary's book, MOM today was the TEAM.

Special mention goes to Lino who played like a veteran half. I was skeptical at first how he would go with Green given that they both play a very similar game. He stood up and really took his opportunity with both hands. Shaun Johnson really has competition nipping at his heels.

Exciting times ahead boys and girls! Soak it in!

Reactions: 12 users

Danpatmac

all 4 of these wins have come from defence,

our scramble and second efforts today were immense

Reactions: 10 users