Sup42

Sup42

Haha what's the matta Parramatta.

Good Job Kearney haters and cap cheats.

Tigers about to knock Manly out of 4th.

Reactions: 3 users
fanrrior

fanrrior

Were I a Tigers fan I'd be annoyed with how much calls my team was getting. Tinfoil-hat stuff but I'd be thinking this was the NRL's directive to make up for the call last week against the Broncos. Problem being that I'd back the Tigers to get past the Eels regardless.

Trugoy

Trugoy

I dont get why players insist on batting the ball dead when all they have to do is catch it and ground it for the same result. The risk isn’t worth it.
What Tui did there was just dumb.

Last edited:

wazzas

Apart from the goal kicking, Lolohea has been truely dreadful. Thank fuck we let him go

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
How is Thompson not fullback, with nofoaluma on the wing. Lolohea doesn't offer anything except a goal kicker.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Tigers doing their best to give the eels a sniff... not enough time though I’d say

Reactions: 1 user
Tragic

Tragic

Ben still looks like he is just cruising up to the line, thought he might get a new lease on life at the tigers

Reactions: 2 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
if the refs hadnt decided the game for the Tigers in the opening 20, the Eels wouldve done them..

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Tigers fans are delusional. They actually think that was a good display by their team.
Refs gifted them the first half, gave them at least 3 shockingly bad calls to screw the Eels and they STILL nearly lost to the bottom equal worst team.

Reactions: 1 user
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Tigers fans are delusional. They actually think that was a good display by their team.
Refs gifted them the first half, gave them at least 3 shockingly bad calls to screw the Eels and they STILL nearly lost to the bottom equal worst team.

I had to laugh talking to some tigers fans the other day “Tigers are undefeated this season” I asked about the Broncs game..
“That was technically a win”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor

I guess if you say the same thing over and over it will become a fact, not just an opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users