General NRL 2018 Round 4 - General Discussion

bruce

Contributor
Widdop has been the halfback of the comp imo.
He is class for sure. However we have Fusitua, name a better winger in the NRL? Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is world class, Green and Shaun Johnson, not forgetting Mason Lino, Peta Hiku, Kata and even Ken Maumolo. No, we have the backs and I think our forwards can match them but like Dr. Toilet Duck says we have two more tough games to go first.

He is class for sure. However we have Fusitua, name a better winger in the NRL? Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is world class, Green and Shaun Johnson, not forgetting Mason Lino, Peta Hiku, Kata and even Ken Maumolo. No, we have the backs and I think our forwards can match them but like Dr. Toilet Duck says we have two more tough games to go first.
I'm actually believing the hype now.

I know no game is guaranteed but I honestly believe we go into all games bar the Dragons as strong favorites....why ? Because we deserve it and we are on a roll that looks unstoppable.

Our Defence is just too good to give the Cows or the Broncs much chance.

We can make sixty tackles and survive it.

Pretty hard to beat anyone defending like that. I can't wait till Mannering is back...for that added insurance.

Our Defence reminds me of Manly and dare I say the Roosters when they last peaked.

I'm actually believing the hype now.

I know no game is guaranteed but I honestly believe we go into all games bar the Dragons as strong favorites....why ? Because we deserve it and we are on a roll that looks unstoppable.

Our Defence is just too good to give the Cows or the Broncs much chance.

We can make sixty tackles and survive it.

Pretty hard to beat anyone defending like that. I can't wait till Mannering is back...for that added insurance.

Our Defence reminds me of Manly and dare I say the Roosters when they last peaked.

Dragons are going good at the moment. They've been fotunate with injuries so far. Have the Warriors even named their best 17 this season yet? That would be a resounding no. We've already had a few injuries this season..

Dragons will get hit with injuries and players missing because of SOO. I expect fatigue will hit them hard towards the back end of the season.

Tits are the other mobile pack which is why we struggled with them preseason and game 2.
Hope that sees them dick the Broncs...

Very strange to see all these powerhouse clubs struggling. I actually like the Titans I reckon they’ve got plenty of talent but must suck trying to get yourself up playing for the GC.

Reactions: Mr Frank White