General NRL 2018 Round 3 - General Discussion

Aman

Aman

So many penalties in all these games. Can some stat wanker check if it’s more than normal please

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

So many penalties in all these games. Can some stat wanker check if it’s more than normal please

Way up on normal. Greenberg said today that the NRL wants the refs to concentrate on the play the ball and the 10 metres being adhered to.

Bit of a war going on at the moment but if the refs stick to their guns then the clubs will have to back down and start playing to the rules.

Reactions: 2 users

Warrior2017

I might be to one-eyed but I feel that the Warriors are a class above these teams playing tonight

Reactions: 6 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Wasn't impressed by the Bulldogs at all tonight. Ahead by 8 with 20 minutes minutes to go and kicking for touch every set...come on. They're very lucky that the Panthers couldn't get their shit together earlier.

Tigers are fun to watch, you can see on paper that their squad isn't stellar but they hang in there.

Reactions: 2 users
Sup42

Sup42

Some of the worst ball handling I've seen.

Worse than the Warriors on a bad day.

Embarrassing.

Reactions: 1 users
Aman

Aman

Way up on normal. Greenberg said today that the NRL wants the refs to concentrate on the play the ball and the 10 metres being adhered to.

Bit of a war going on at the moment but if the refs stick to their guns then the clubs will have to back down and start playing to the rules.

Do you feel thier also being very harsh with some of the flat/forward pass calls?

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Geez tigers don’t leak many points but they sure as hell don’t score them either, looks like this soccer game is going to golden point

Trugoy

Trugoy

Can’t see Tui getting the Tigers fullback spot again anytime soon.
Thompson’s been great!

Reactions: 6 users