General NRL 2018 Round 3 - General Discussion

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Melbs defence isn't even being stretched, Cows are throwing nothing magical at them.

Stone

Stone

Watch and learn kids...

Cowboys :eek::facepalm::bag:
Panthers
Broncos
Raiders
Eagles
Eels
Dragons
Roosters

Those are your winners.

Mic drop.
Picks up the mic & says ... hope you gambled responsibly bro :troll::p:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Interesting watching Matty Johns show and they’re discussing the Eels players smiling and laughing with the opposition after getting smashed last weekend.
C’mon, we were doing that 3-4 years ago boys, get with times!

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Interesting watching Matty Johns show and they’re discussing the Eels players smiling and laughing with the opposition after getting smashed last weekend.
That bloody Penrith game aye, I was so filthy they were having a laugh. Tough times.

Reactions: 5 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Melbourne don’t look as strong as last year without Cronk.
Cows looked pretty ordinary but they can be slow starters

Reactions: 1 users
DallyM

DallyM

Asofa absolutely smashed Taumalolo in one of the first up tackles ,the guys a beast, love his aggression

Reactions: 5 users

Juju

Multi dead after the first game of the round AGAIN. Not a good record for me in season 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

sydneywarrior92

based on the Melbourne game I think we could beat the cows next week.

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Also read last week that Brad Arthur has 6 weeks to prove himself or he's out the door.

Another loss and the media will be saying he's lost the dressing room and the board will come out and say he has their full support.

Just goes to show that if you're winning on the field, it eases the outside pressure so much.

Reactions: 7 users
snake77

snake77

Both of the Storm mean out in the open looked like it was going to be a great sight seeing them stride out. All they needed to do was draw and pass on the fullback, snuffed it.
That was supposed to be both of the Storm speed men out ... not mean men which I half typed. Was referring to when Vunivalu and Addo-Carr were out in the open. Was cool seeing one winger taking the early hit up with the other there to take the next/supporting. Would have loved to see them both striding out and the other going the length of the field.

Melbourne don’t look as strong as last year without Cronk.
Cows looked pretty ordinary but they can be slow starters
Was thinking that last night with Cronk gone they may have come back with the pack a bit. Not as polished anymore. Had Croft kick a bomb out on the full, the commentators were when do we ever see that, was thinking quite often with the Warriors the last few years. But you wouldn't see it much with the Storm. They will probably get a few more mistakes you wouldn't usually see as pressure builds and Croft is still building his experience and combinations with the rest of the spine.

Still got a decent pack and love their speed out wide so wouldn't count them out having a strong push at going back to back.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Multi dead after the first game of the round AGAIN. Not a good record for me in season 2018
Flip of a coin at the start of the season. You can only go off last season and one round. Who would have picked the top 8 as it stands right now? Game like Cowboys and Storm I would leave out. Too close...

Reactions: 1 user
Tedster

Tedster

Upload 2018 3 23 20 12 31
Ho hum - another year another eternity for the NRL bunker to make a decision...... Hoping the panthers get up against the dogs.

Reactions: 1 users
Tragic

Tragic

Panthers look kaka, falling off tackles and not much on attack, what happened to Gould rebuilding that club.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Tough game. No easy games on the NRL so far except for the Eels

Reactions: 1 user