• Immortal

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
When Fusitua scored his 3th try vs pamfers Pulu ran the touchline to support Shaun Johnson.
When Shaun Johnson went to boost it around Dallin Watene-Zelezniak Pulu cut inside in an awesome effort to do so for a bigger body.

I'm massively impressed at his effort as well as his commitment to be there and get there.

So I consider Shaun Johnson's contribution the same as Pulu's contribution the same as Fusitu'a's contribution to score it.

He was closer than Fusitua, Shaun Johnson pass was too late so went behind. Pulu better watch out because he is at the Warriors and might end up on the wing...

Seriously though that top end and acceleration is probably part of the reason he was so damaging on the left edge with Green.

The Truth

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 17, 2013
When the NRL reduce the interchange to introduce fatigue into the game, I genuinely think this will work in our favour, and we will be one of the teams least affected by it.

So did Ivan Cleary last time.
Bigger bodies are much more affective against tired opposition and affective in tiring out opposition. I wouldn’t be surprised if the bigger packs go much better. Similar to the nines.

Reactions: Off The Bench

Boats n Hoes

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Obviously Fusitua is a great winger and finisher extrodinaire, and many of his tries u can put down to his amazing ability to contort his body mid air and find the try line. But I reckon come end of the season he should probably take Shaun Johnson, Tohu Harris, and Hiku out and shout them a drink or 2. That side has been potent.

Fusitua doesn't need much space but these guys have been excellent wether beating a man and creating overlaps, straightning an attack, or giving good early ball and creating that half a space that Fusitua needs.....his 23 tries are testament to that whole edge I reckon.

His 2nd try (I think) against the Panthers was a thing of beauty.....the quick hands from (this time) Mannering and Shaun Johnson absolutely made that space for him.....long may it continue.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Obviously Fusitua is a great winger and finisher extrodinaire, and many of his tries u can put down to his amazing ability to contort his body mid air and find the try line. But I reckon come end of the season he should probably take Shaun Johnson, Tohu Harris, and Hiku out and shout them a drink or 2. That side has been potent.

Fusitua doesn't need much space but these guys have been excellent wether beating a man and creating overlaps, straightning an attack, or giving good early ball and creating that half a space that Fusitua needs.....his 23 tries are testament to that whole edge I reckon.

His 2nd try (I think) against the Panthers was a thing of beauty.....the quick hands from (this time) Mannering and Shaun Johnson absolutely made that space for him.....long may it continue.

Very good point

Inside players create the space and opportunity

And then feed the winger

aye Ken?

Inruin

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Very good point

Inside players create the space and opportunity

And then feed the winger

aye Ken?
finally someone has seen the light! Just need Lino/Green and Papali'i/Blair to do their part and then Kata and Ken can do theirs. i am so impressed with Kata and his ability to create tries given the lack of creativity inside him.

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
finally someone has seen the light! Just need Lino/Green and Papali'i/Blair to do their part and then Kata and Ken can do theirs. i am so impressed with Kata and his ability to create tries given the lack of creativity inside him.

Yep, just to repeat the stats I put in the other thread, 9/21 of Fusitua's tries have been from Johnson passes, 2 more from Johnson Kicks, 1 from a Lino kick and 1 from a Harris pass, meaning 2/3rds of his tries never touched his centre's hands. Yet people still complain in every thread that Kata is the reason Ken isn't scoring at the same rate. Ken has scored a big fat 0 from kicks, and 1 from a pass from Green, and 2 from Roger Tuivasa-Sheck. I don't think it's entirely the fault of the inside men though, I feel a lot of it is gameplan related where they go left earlier in the tackle count to set things up on the right.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
My niece has been working hospitality at the Warriors game this year. The teams home record hasn't been the best.

She went up north last week and we won. I need to have a word with her about having another night off for the good of the team. Maybe throw here a few $$.

Could be expensive if we somehow earn a home semi.

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney
I seriously don't know why we always carry a extra back on the bench when we already have hybrid man Tevaga as a small forward there. Plus we have no injury concerns so whats the point of taking up a space o nthe bench just to play 5 minutes at the end of every game. Pulu is a fucking gun find space for him

Do you recall Nathaniel Roache playing on the the wing?

When he dived from 10 metres out to score a wingers try?

I tried not to laugh...

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I was sitting in the crowd at Mt Smart about 15 years ago and Lady Gnome remarked to me that the young kid in the suit sitting with the other players not in the team was "too skinny to ever be a league player".

That young man was Simon Mannering, which just goes to show that my wife knows fuck all about fucking anything.

Choice of men maybe.

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
How smart were the team when they gave Cecchin such respect after the game recently when he announced his retirement from NRL refereeing

I sense we will get some payback this weekend when he refs us - he will be a right cu** if he doesn’t ref us favourably

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
Why not put Kata in the halves or hooker, imagine the amount of tries there would be. All of the tries. Lots.
Already mooted that idea a few years ago. But then reality hit when remembering that hooker has to pass...I'll stop there :)

• Haha
Reactions: Aman and Tedster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings