• A+

• A

• B

• C

• FFF---

Results are only viewable after voting.
BiggerD

BiggerD

Warriors now 5th on ladder thanks to that hard thought win.

After this weekend we will know if the Warriors will get a home final against either the Dragons or Broncos

Reactions: 2 users
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

Not our best game and some credit has to go to the Raiders for pushing all the way. But, we won and Winnas are Grinnas especially going into the finals where momentum is everything. Tough game and hopefully that thickens the skin for what is to come.

Reactions: 7 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Right... we are currently 5th on the ladder,...football gods do your work please!!

Reactions: 4 users

wrighty

I moved back to New Zealand about ten years ago and I love being around my countrymen during close games in bars

Tonight we and the 3-4 tables around us chanted take the two on one of the closing penalties and it was really fun to watch in a group atmosphere.

Jazz made a number of crucial errors that made me tear my hair out.

Hikus try assist was magnificent

Reactions: 16 users
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

Fuck the world we are 5th!!! I have waited a long time for this.

Every other team now need to put their Baws on the line and step up. Great result and super pleased for Simon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Trugoy

Trugoy

Blair is such a cocky bastard out there...and it’s bloody good to have it in our team. Love it!

Reactions: 21 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Happy to get the W for Uncle Mannering. But geez after those 2 incomplete sets in their red zone around the 50min mark, we really went away from what was working and almost cooked it.

Can't be doing that next week, roll on finals!!

fizurg

fizurg

Best player out there for the Warriors was Brad Abbey. Saying he looked like a reserve grader would be a complement to him.

Reactions: 1 user

Pickles28

Passi was massive tonight.. Best game in a Warriors Jersey so far in my opinion

Reactions: 25 users
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Thought it was one of the better reffed games I have seen for a while.

Ground out a tough win in the end despite some absolute dumb play.

Hopefully its enough for a home semi.

Reactions: 13 users
Tim burgess

Tim burgess

Warriors showed some character tonight. Canberra gave them a real game. How good is Jordan Rapana.

I thought the forwards were fantastic, especially Paasi, who must be one of the bargain buys of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

How good was that!

fuckn awesome!

The win is all important but our attitude was outstanding. FTW.

Trugoy

Trugoy

Passi was massive tonight.. Best game in a Warriors Jersey so far in my opinion
Some of his hit ups tonight were next level. All power and strength, no fear. But he’s also skillful and smart. So impressed with him this year. Reckon he’s gonna flourish in the finals atmosphere. Awesome!

Reactions: 17 users
snake77

snake77

A good game to lead into the finals. The Raiders game to play; for a side out of finals contention they could of eased off when we got a bit of a lead. They stayed in the fight and made us earn it.

The Raiders have been playing well and have a big pack and if we are going to do anything in the coming weeks we need to compete against the bigger packs.

Great seeing the stadium full. Most likely for here on out the crowds will be big but a bit more hostile.

Reactions: 6 users
snake77

snake77

Some of his hit ups tonight were next level. All power and strength, no fear. But he’s also skillful and smart. So impressed with him this year. Reckon he’s gonna flourish in the finals atmosphere. Awesome!
It was his hit ups late in the game which impressed me. Over the years its seemed our guys start off with a lot of fire but ease off late in the game. Like last week we were seeing some hard runs, numbers in the tackles and kick chase late in the game.

Reactions: 7 users
Citygirl

Citygirl

Contributor
Screenshot 20180831 222624 Google

Reactions: 8 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

That game was one ugly summama biscuit.

High cost with Mannering injured.

But as ugly as it was, it's better to win the ugly ones than lose them.

Sydney finals should be on dry tracks.

I gave the game an A just coz its a win.

Reactions: 5 users