Team List NRL 2018 Round 24 - Warriors vs Panthers TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonesy101

jonesy101

PS. Thank you to the judiciary for bending over backwards in recent weeks to allow players that should be suspended for striking to keep playing! Greatly appreciated. - Phil

PPS. Thanks for bending over even further to make it grade 1 contrary conduct!
Its an absolute joke. Gould will probably play the tiny fine. Kikau was involved in the fighting twice, then gave Levi a spray as he walked off the field which could have flared things up again. Yet players miss games for accidental high tackles.

Reactions: 2 users
AlexM

AlexM

Really want us to roll Penrith.
The satisfaction. It's palpable. I can taste it.

Reactions: 13 users
unclesteve

unclesteve

We can't put teams away because our middle is getting rolled in the middle stages....
I like what Jazz is bringing lately but for fucks sake Kearney use him sparingly. 20 mins each half for impact. He is too small to help control the middle for 60 minutes.

Last week was a massive disappointment, we should have put the Dogs away. Fuck these wake up calls, you have proven you are good enough to beat anyone, prove you are good enough to beat those you should. I put a lot down to Kearney's use of the bench but we keep saying 'play what is in front of us'.....start doing just that. The Dogs looked average early on, if we had stamped authority early they would have been gone. We kept them in the game through a weak middle third.

I don't expect us to win every game, that would be boring....but we have the talent to win games like last weekend.

I like the Panthers, always been my 2nd team to support but after last week's fighting/judiciary debacle, I hope we smash them.

Reactions: 9 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

We can't put teams away because our middle is getting rolled in the middle stages....
I like what Jazz is bringing lately but for fucks sake Kearney use him sparingly. 20 mins each half for impact. He is too small to help control the middle for 60 minutes.

Last week was a massive disappointment, we should have put the Dogs away. Fuck these wake up calls, you have proven you are good enough to beat anyone, prove you are good enough to beat those you should. I put a lot down to Kearney's use of the bench but we keep saying 'play what is in front of us'.....start doing just that. The Dogs looked average early on, if we had stamped authority early they would have been gone. We kept them in the game through a weak middle third.

I don't expect us to win every game, that would be boring....but we have the talent to win games like last weekend.

I like the Panthers, always been my 2nd team to support but after last week's fighting/judiciary debacle, I hope we smash them.

Shaun Johnson missed enough conversions to win comfortably.

Sigh.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Fuck I hope the team trust Lino to be allowed to touch the ball this time.

Reactions: 8 users
rugged

rugged

If Pulu is injured I would bring Satae in for Hiku. I initially thought they had just dropped Satae to give him a breather from first grade. He wasn't playing the house down, but surely we will get more out of his 10 minute stint than Hikus.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Upload 2018 8 22 11 54 45

A few changes for the Panthers, with Peachey moving to the halves and Wayde Egan having his first start at Hooker.

Surprised that they didn't start Tyrone May in the halves.

I'm even more surprised that with Green gone and a poor recent record at Home and against the Panthers, the Warriors are still favourites for this game.

Reactions: 1 user
Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
View attachment 26326

A few changes for the Panthers, with Peachey moving to the halves and Wayde Egan having his first start at Hooker.

I'm even more surprised that with Green gone and a poor recent record at Home and against the Panthers, the Warriors are still favourites for this game.
that panthers bench will be the difference

Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

View attachment 26326

Thats why you never never put cash on the Wombles.

Reactions: 1 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Fucked if i care who plays. Just fucking turn up coz when you do you can beat anyone.

Reactions: 9 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
View attachment 26326

Looking at the head to head, the only Warriors I’d pick as the superior with any Certainty are
Luke,Blair, and Harris with maaaaybe Fusitua and Johnson on their day

WarriorBall

If Beale's out and Hiku slots straight in who will SK bring onto the bench, Pulu or Gelling??, Pulu's covered the Centers for the Gold Coast in the past so can't see why he couldn't make up the numbers and tick that 'outside back cover' box that's been persistent in the make up of Kearney's bench this season.

Would feel better about winning the ruck having him on the bench alongside Bunty and Tohu Harris knowing the Panthers have Tamou, Leota and CHN coming off theirs, alas knowing Kearney he'll overthink it and throw Lawton in there with Jazz, he's done it before so I wouldn't be shocked.

Hardly matters anyway, Jazz will play 60 mins and the other three will share 60 minutes between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

wrighty

If Beale's out and Hiku slots straight in who will SK bring onto the bench, Pulu or Gelling??, Pulu's covered the Centers for the Gold Coast in the past so can't see why he couldn't make up the numbers and tick that 'outside back cover' box that's been persistent in the make up of Kearney's bench this season.

Would feel better about winning the ruck having him on the bench alongside Bunty and Tohu Harris knowing the Panthers have Tamou, Leota and CHN coming off theirs, alas knowing Kearney he'll overthink it and throw Lawton in there with Jazz, he's done it before so I wouldn't be shocked.

Hardly matters anyway, Jazz will play 60 mins and the other three will share 60 minutes between them.

Gutted Beale won't play.

Silver lining in the Beale injury cloud is if it brings Pulu on to the bench. I hope talk of Pulu's injury is overstated.

The other upside is that Hiku can make better hit ups when just soldiering our ball out of our own half.

Only way we win is if the following conditions are met:

1) Johnson and team play with Lino the same as Green and the team play with Lino when Johnson is out. In the last Storm match the brains trust decided that Lino wasn't to be trusted which left us one dimensional and easy to close down from a play making perspective.

2) Jazz goes through a game without any errors or turnovers.

3) Peachey does not have a stunner at 6.

4) Nathan Cleary continues to have trouble finding his rhythm he had last year.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.