Post Match NRL 2018 - Round 24 - Warriors vs Panthers Post Match Discussion

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

minute

01 Jan 1970 12:00 PM

Match Stats

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Player Statistics

# Player T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Rate the game.

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F-

Results are only viewable after voting.
Was at the ground and Ken was favouring his left arm from earlier in the second half (at least that was when I first noticed it).

I have never seen such an inconsistent 10m as was ruled tonight - at times it seemed to be no more than 6 or 7

Was at the ground and Ken was favouring his left arm from earlier in the second half (at least that was when I first noticed it).

I have never seen such an inconsistent 10m as was ruled tonight - at times it seemed to be no more than 6 or 7
who cares we won. Until the NRL are prepared to show all play of the balls in a wide angle or put a line on the screen, you know that they are going to ignore the irregularities that come from reffing. And if this year has proven anything its that as a fan you want less ref not more.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020
My first finals as a Full on Warriors fan , so glad its still mid day this side, get to celebrate well into the night

Still have my doubts about Jazz, not necessarily him as a player but his role in the strategy, he goes lookin for work, sometimes at the wrong times but as long as the forwards are going well he serves a good role in the team

stoked NOW please can they just bring the same intensity into the finals footy .. dump the raiders by 30 would be great to see us not play the storm

Reactions: South Island NRL
I have never seen a team that can switch off like these Warriors. In the first half they were so dominant it was embarrassing. They were 20 - 0 up and ahead on all the stats. Phil Gould must have been on hyper stomach acid pills.

Then it got to 8 minutes before half time. Time to ease off until half time girls. Shaun Johnson does three absolutely nothing fifth tackle kicks letting them back to the 30 metres on the first tackle. Then the forwards ease off on the tackles and the post contact metres start to hurt. They hold out the first two sets then on the last tackle of the third set an absolutely nothing dribble kick gets ignored and Mansour goes in the corner. I was really pissed off and SK must have been as well.

Then they come out fired up like SK has really given it to them and get out to 36 - 4 and time to turn off again girls. They were bloody lucky the Panthers are that useless they could only score twice, other teams could have caught up. I remember looking at the time and scoreboard and yes there was time for 4 tries.

When this teams ties it bootlaces nobody, and I mean nobody can live with them, they are a grand final side. Heyzuss spare me though when the girls go to sleep they are wooden spooners. The only thing I will give them this season is they did fight back after they had pissed their pants against the Bulldogs.

I was thinking of Cronulla, a very ordinary team really that just does not stop. The Warriors on the other hand have so much bloody talent they are in a different league, but they do clock off at the most frustrating times.

If a part time observer like me can see it, so can other the top 7 coaches. Mind you what they do about it is a good question as well because if the team does not clock off, you kiss your arse good bye.

I was astounded at the leeway Penrith were getting at times. Sometimes they weren't even retiring. Having said that it was when the female touchie was on my side of the field and perhaps she was too shy to interupt the referee.
Didn't feel like we were going to lose at any time during that game.
What game were you watching sister?:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: YeahNah 4020
Gotta congratulate the boys for sealing their place in the finals it’s been a long time coming, it must be an enormous relief to the players and staff.

Attacks been looking the goods these past couple of weeks but I’m hoping being finals bound free’s us up a bit more, release all that mental dead weight many of the squad have been carrying around for years, I’m thinking Mannering and Shaun Johnson particularly.

Thought Shaun Johnson had the bit between his teeth tonight, his was as complete and mature performance as I’ve seen from him since he came into grade. Really hope he views this game a defining point in his career, as for Mannering he’s playing outstanding at moment it was a noticeable drop when he and Tohu Harris both went off in the second half.

This upcoming game won’t come round fast enough for Juju but it’s a good chance for fans, players, members etc to get around him, he deserves everything coming his way, don’t know how we’ll replace him next season tbh.

I have never seen a team that can switch off like these Warriors. In the first half they were so dominant it was embarrassing. They were 20 - 0 up and ahead on all the stats. Phil Gould must have been on hyper stomach acid pills.

Then it got to 8 minutes before half time. Time to ease off until half time girls. Shaun Johnson does three absolutely nothing fifth tackle kicks letting them back to the 30 metres on the first tackle. Then the forwards ease off on the tackles and the post contact metres start to hurt. They hold out the first two sets then on the last tackle of the third set an absolutely nothing dribble kick gets ignored and Mansour goes in the corner. I was really pissed off and SK must have been as well.

Then they come out fired up like SK has really given it to them and get out to 36 - 4 and time to turn off again girls. They were bloody lucky the Panthers are that useless they could only score twice, other teams could have caught up. I remember looking at the time and scoreboard and yes there was time for 4 tries.

When this teams ties it bootlaces nobody, and I mean nobody can live with them, they are a grand final side. Heyzuss spare me though when the girls go to sleep they are wooden spooners. The only thing I will give them this season is they did fight back after they had pissed their pants against the Bulldogs.

I was thinking of Cronulla, a very ordinary team really that just does not stop. The Warriors on the other hand have so much bloody talent they are in a different league, but they do clock off at the most frustrating times.

If a part time observer like me can see it, so can other the top 7 coaches. Mind you what they do about it is a good question as well because if the team does not clock off, you kiss your arse good bye.

Couldn't finish Reading your post admit was so bullshit

So realistically we'll play then again in 2 weeks here in Auckland.
If we can't beat Canberra, we don't deserve anything.
And Penrith will have a tough time in Melbourne. On top of that, Broncos will lose tomorrow to Roosters and Cronulla won't screw up in their last two games.
We'll finish 6th, Penrith 7th.
Only worry is that Maloney will be back. Can he make a difference?

So realistically we'll play then again in 2 weeks here in Auckland.
If we can't beat Canberra, we don't deserve anything.
And Penrith will have a tough time in Melbourne. On top of that, Broncos will lose tomorrow to Roosters and Cronulla won't screw up in their last two games.
We'll finish 6th, Penrith 7th.
Only worry is that Maloney will be back. Can he make a difference?
How do you work out us getting 6th to play the Panthers? I hope you are right though because they are on a slide and we are on a rise.