General NRL 2018 Round 24 - General Discussion

bruce

Contributor
Two massive packs about to go head to head.

A great Saturday line up with all three top teams playing.

A chance to get a gauge on next weeks opponent.

GO THE RAIDERS for the last time this season.
The Raiders will be playing to win next week. Might even win today.

Reactions: Sup42

WarriorBall

Raiders playing up a gear in their last home game of the season but they’ve been up and down all year, the usual suspects will be sharing how they have bad feelings in their waters about the game next week but I’m not too worried tbh, their due a poor performance.

Raiders playing up a gear in their last home game of the season but they’ve been up and down all year, the usual suspects will be sharing how they have bad feelings in their waters about the game next week but I’m not too worried tbh, their due a poor performance.
Not asking to be a smart Alec....

Did you see the last two games of theirs bro ? or basing it on their well known pattern of inconsistency ?

I wasnt worried about the Panthers one little bit this week, Raiders gives me the shits.

bruce

Contributor

Did you see the last two games of theirs bro ? or basing it on their well known pattern of inconsistency ?

I wasnt worried about the Panthers one little bit this week, Raiders gives me the shits.
Yes. They are really good. That is why they aren't in the top eight.

• Haha

WarriorBall

They always play up a gear at home, not saying it'll be a walk in the park but I'd be surprised if we weren't installed as favourites and won accordingly.

Raiders haven't beaten a top 8 side away from home all season and we have extra incentive to get up for this game hence I'm not to worried.

they got robbed by the officials a more than most this year....only two wins would have them in finals contention. One of those could have been the one point loss against us.

They've got the best attack in the comp, scored more points than any other team.

Problem is their also something like the 3rd or 4th worst defensive team in the comp.

I share your concerns if we come across them on a day when they have their defence sorted, because they'll certainly put some points on you. Here's hoping the momentum we would have got from last night's win plus the added buzz of being finals bound gives us the edge, but I agree with you.....Raiders aren't a team to write off.